no to X-Factor getting Xmas number 1

Caporegime
Why?
What exactly does it achieve? The same amount of people buy the xfactor single wether some stupid internet campaign succeeds or fails.

The chart is about what people want to pay for, let them pay for the songs they want to be number one.

Man of Honour
No, why on earth should I try to fix the pop chart. If someone likes it and wants to buy it then good luck to them. If you don’t like it you don’t have to buy or listen to it.

Soldato
OP
Why?
What exactly does it achieve? The same amount of people buy the xfactor single wether some stupid internet campaign succeeds or fails.

The chart is about what people want to pay for, let them pay for the songs they want to be number one.

you actually think that the song that is bought the most makes it to number 1? Jesus get back to the real world will you. It is SUPPOSED to be that but everyone knows it's not and that it's the music industry that pulls the strings to get whoever to number 1.

I want a good tune from a good group/band for Xmas number 1 and to hell with Cowell and his efforts to make money from raping the xmas charts with his manufactured pop ****e

Man of Honour
You have 5 members, so I assume you are trying to start this off and be the 'cool' person that does it.

Haven't you got anything better to do?

Soldato
Don't think that will work this year.

Rage Against the Machine was a good choice because it, and their ideals went totally against the X-Factor.

Everyone is going to be plucking their favorite songs out and trying to get people on the bandwagon to buy that over the X-Factor single. It just won't work again.

Back
Top Bottom