** noblechairs LIMITED EDITION EPIC NOW AVAILABLE **

Associate
should have been more active :p. Even with shipping its a great deal. I have tried these and they are amazing. you wont regret buying one
lol

I know, but I haven't had much interest in pc's in the last few years.

My desktop does what I need it too do for now.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
  • Not applicable to certain special offers
I wonder how this will turn out :D

Meanwhile, having had the Noblechair Epic full leather for a couple of years (previous black Friday do) I can confirm these really are Epic. It remains firm but comfortable, and negligible signs of wear. I'd perhaps buy the Hero today just for the added width under my 18st obesity, and the integrated lumbar thing, but the Epic more than fits the need and justified it's price.

Associate
Well I have the offer, but now when I go to pay, paypal isn't letting me use my balance and instead wants me to use my credit card.

Soldato
You mean 100 posts ?

Qualification Criteria

This offer applies to;
  • ALL OcUK members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days on the Overclockers Forum except those falling into the below criteria.
This offer does NOT apply to;
  • Current Banned or Suspended Members
  • Members with less than 250 posts
  • Members who have been registered for less than 90 days
Terms & Conditions
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to all destinations within mainland UK
  • All other destinations are offered at a 50% reduction
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be City Link Next Day or Royal Mail First Class
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time

Associate
Does this come with the head and back cushions? not sure it mentions it on the page?

Also is the rear tilt set at specific angles or can you set it to pretty much any angle?

Associate
Does this come with the head and back cushions? not sure it mentions it on the page?

Also is the rear tilt set at specific angles or can you set it to pretty much any angle?
From post 17 on here, it suggests the 2 cushions are included.

As for the tilt, you can lock it wherever you want (the same for the back rest).

Back
Top Bottom