** noblechairs LIMITED EDITION EPIC NOW AVAILABLE **

Associate
Was probably going to order this tonight but not sure now. Whether they are important to everyone isn't the point to me, it just feels very misleading and should have been mentioned in the OP.

Associate
Just unboxed mine and I am more than a little annoyed that no cushions are included.

I was under the impression that all Noblechairs come with the cushions ?

Soldato
My red epic arrived yesterday . The £270 one. It actually works out similar price to the current BF deal as it does have the cushions.
I have to say it is a fantastic chair it really is and I rexcomend it. Obviously I can't comment on longevity but it is so so comfy.

Soldato
Got mine Saturday and just setup, looks good. No cushions though. Customer service just told me this epic chair does not come with cushions, I feel they should have mentioned that on here, that the 'limited edition' comes with less than the standard edition, not quite the bargain it was sold as.

Associate
Got mine Saturday and just setup, looks good. No cushions though. Customer service just told me this epic chair does not come with cushions, I feel they should have mentioned that on here, that the 'limited edition' comes with less than the standard edition, not quite the bargain it was sold as.
No, it would have been cheaper to buy the black/red version for anyone that had to pay shipping on top, as the black/red automatically included free shipping aswell as the cushions.

Soldato
No, it would have been cheaper to buy the black/red version for anyone that had to pay shipping on top, as the black/red automatically included free shipping aswell as the cushions.

I messaged them about it, basically they are not interested. No reply on here about it either, chalk this one up to experience and be wary of any 'deals' in the future. Chair is great though.

Associate
I messaged them about it, basically they are not interested. No reply on here about it either, chalk this one up to experience and be wary of any 'deals' in the future. Chair is great though.
It's not great is it, kind of makes you feel like you have been ripped off.

Associate
I knew I didn't imagine it.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...chairs-ocuk-exclusive.18728008/#post-29409630

Two velvet pillows in matching colours included
Such sovereign adjustment options and flexible ergonomics render the noblechairs the most sophisticated gaming chairs available on the market. To adequately support the neck area and lumbar region, two removable pillows that allow for ultimate relaxation are included with every unit. Thanks to their unrivalled set of properties combined with long-awaited innovations, the EPIC series gaming chairs are not just suited for gamers and pro gamers, but for virtually everyone who craves for a truly comfortable office chair with chic design made of superior materials and produced with utmost quality.

Soldato
Just got a reply from my webnote

The listing doesnt actually state it comes with cushions. If you could take a moment to have a look through the different chairs, you'll see the ones that come with cushions also have the images with cushions where as the Limited Edition does not, unfortunately.:(

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got a reply from my webnote

The listing doesnt actually state it comes with cushions. If you could take a moment to have a look through the different chairs, you'll see the ones that come with cushions also have the images with cushions where as the Limited Edition does not, unfortunately.

Yes, we can see now. But it was advertised on here as a big bargain, when in actual fact it’s only cheaper because it comes with no cushions. All others come with them, so one would assume this would too.

OcUK Staff
OP
The chairs do not come with cushions, there are no pictures of cushions with this model, nor is it stated in the description. To make it perfectly clear I've updated the initial description and website specification. If you are unhappy with this, please feel free to return the chair and take advantage of one of our other Cyber Week chair offers. What is mentioned elsewhere has been recorded or written before these models were released.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Yes, we can see now. But it was advertised on here as a big bargain, when in actual fact it’s only cheaper because it comes with no cushions. All others come with them, so one would assume this would too.

Except the cushions are only £27 so... no, not only bEcAuSe It CoMeS wItH nO cUsHiOnS :D

Associate
1 of the wheels on my Epic Special edition doesn't seem to spin in the base correctly, so I end up dragging it across the carpet (or digging it into the carpet depending on which way I am trying to move), and also both the arms seem very loose (where they twist).

EDIT: Sorted it with a phone call to OCUK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom