** noblechairs LIMITED EDITION EPIC NOW AVAILABLE **

Soldato
To make it perfectly clear I've updated the initial description and website specification. If you are unhappy with this, please feel free to return the chair

I was denied return unless I paid return delivery!

Also to add, as an excuse not to deal with the missing cushion problem, @Bailey pointed me (now that Iv'e seen this post) slyly towards your new description to infer it was my fault that I didn't notice your updated initial description after I purchased a chair without any indication that there was zero cushions at time of sale which I believed came with cushions, feel Iv'e been heavy shafted by OcUK on this sale!

AND the stitching is falling out the NOBLE logo after about 3 weeks use!

g0aJ8F2.png

OcUK Staff
Just to make everyone here clear I am well known on this forum for resolving issues and caring for the customer, ask anyone on here I am known at OCUK.

The description Chug Norris set has always stated there was no cushions on this model of chair so if you have missed this we can not be held responsible.

At the time you purchased the chair the standard 14 day unwanted return period under consumer contract regulations is in force and not the comfort guarantee, so if you are returning any item as unwanted (within 14 days) the end user has to foot the bill as per UK law.

If you are not sure on the consumer contract regulations you can check them on the link below:

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations

noblechairs do come with a 2 year spare part warranty so if there are any defects we send out spare parts so the issue can be resolved so there is no need to worry if you encounter an issue.

I hope this clears things up for you :)

Bailey

Last edited:
Associate
The description Chug Norris set has always stated there was no cushions on this model of chair so if you have missed this we can not be held responsible.

That is not true i'm afraid.

When we purchased, there was no mention of there being no cushions included.

Soldato
I have to agree with the others on here, I purchased this chair expecting it to come with cushions and I'm a little disappointed that there isn't any. I even saw an ad on a YouTube video I watched a couple of days ago which talked about all the noblechairs and it stated that they all come with cushions.

Soldato
I have to agree with the others on here, I purchased this chair expecting it to come with cushions and I'm a little disappointed that there isn't any. I even saw an ad on a YouTube video I watched a couple of days ago which talked about all the noblechairs and it stated that they all come with cushions.

They made it clear they don’t care, it was misleading the way they advertised it on here and i’m sure they knew that as well. Like I said before, will be very careful with any of their deals in the future.

Associate
I'm starting to think these "Special Editions" are just seconds with new covers on them.

First of all they come without cushions.

Then I have had to replace the wheels, base and both arms already (thankfully Overclockers customer support for that was brilliant).

But now I have another issue with my chair.

So in just over a month, i've had 4 serious issue's already, not great for a "premium" product.

Back
Top Bottom