Noteworthy Cars for Sale [Appreciation Thread]

Caporegime
:D

TD6Xxfe.png
Where is the puke emoji?

Caporegime

:eek: Stunning!

Pretty much the only car I would want out of anything exotic today. Apart from that new Subaru Prodrive did. That would be my first choice.

1.1 million does seem a little steep though. You could build it for around a third of that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not everybody's cup of tea but not many chances to buy a car which was specced and driven by our late Queen or even one with a bespoke handbag holding tray!

If anyone wants to save £90k, I'm selling a very similar car at the moment on behalf of a friend.

Bargain :D

Caporegime
I think this model is north of £200k if you get them to build it for you.

Chris mentions it here around 5:23

Suprised its as cheap as £200k. It states on their website that each car takes 3000 man hours to build. Even at a cheap £50 per hour that would be £150k plus all the high end material costs. And no place building cars like that would work on £50 per hour. Minimum of £80 per hour I would have said and thats at the cheap end.

Soldato
Suprised it’s as cheap as £200k. It states on their website that each car takes 3000 man hours to build. Even at a cheap £50 per hour that would be £150k plus all the high end material costs. And no place building cars like that would work on £50 per hour. Minimum of £80 per hour I would have said and thats at the cheap end.
To be fair the video is 6 years old now so yes, the cost has probably only increased since then.

Caporegime
I saw one of these for the first time last week in a car park. Thought it was some kind of classic car at first, so walked over and thought it looked a bit modern on the inside, then figured out there was no exhaust and it's actually a £90k electric car!

4FE5tGg.png

NO NO NO

Just why.

I dont mind the modern retake on the mgb as at least it keeps to the things which makes the mgb special.

The Frontline Abingdon Roadster

7800rpm 304 bhp modern ICE engine, running gear and breaks and a luxury interior. 0-60 in 3.8s

Or even the 350bhp v8 version which still weights under 1000kg (now 380bhp)

Even Harry loved them

Reactions: JRS
Back
Top Bottom