Noteworthy Cars for Sale [Appreciation Thread]

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Bit daft of me but I never realised these came in anything other than clown shoe M Coupe style.
Only in LHD. 2.8 to start with and then the lovely 3.0 M54 'facelift' with clear lenses and updated interior buttons. Only a thousand or so made in that colour. Looks so good with the red Nappa..

Last edited:
Soldato
For some reason that makes me miss the old SAAB 9000 Aero.
The Saab shared a lot with the larger Alfa 164 which has a very similar appearance to the 155. I personally think the 155 is the best looking of the 80s/90s Alfas. My favourite is still the 75 though, since it was one of the last cars Alfa did on their own.

Associate
The R34 GTR from fast and the furious is up at auction again, upto $720k , might go for over a million.

Soldato
I like the purple and the interior, but not sure they're a good match imo. I think if you go extreme in one colour the other should be toned down a bit.

Last edited:
Soldato
The R34 GTR from fast and the furious is up at auction again, upto $720k , might go for over a million.

Sold for $1.35m . Crazy money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mjt

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
8UR1YhN.png

WHAT A LUCKY FIND,(ELVA RACE CAR REPLICA) BUILT BY JOHN COOPER RACING FOR A DIRECTOR OF ALPINE BMW FOR HILL CLIMBING BUT WAS NEVER USED AND HAS NOW COME TO THE MARKET FOR SALE, FULLY ROAD LEGAL AND REGISTERED, PRIVATE PLATE INCLUDED IN SALE, POWERED BY A TUNED FORD 1200 CROSSFLOW MOTOR WITH TWIN DELLORTO'S ON LONG INLET MANIFOLDS AND LONG TUBE HEADERS, THESE CARS ARE AS LIGHT AS A FEATHER SO THE POWER TH WEIGHT RATIO IS FANTASTIC, THE ROAD HOLDING IS SUPERB WITH THE WHEELS RIGHT OUT ON THE CORNERS, WE CAN'T SAY WHAT THE BHP IS AS NO ROLLING ROAD PROOF BUT DRIVING IT IS IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST AND THE BUILD QUALITY IS SUPERB, READY FOR ROAD OR TRACK USE, A VERY IMPRESSIVE FUN TOY

Caporegime
I would actually buy that! sadly the engine will be only around 60-70 bhp which for the time, would be super fast in a car which no doubt weighs around 500kgs tops.

Would be nice to upgrade the engine in it to something around 150bhp though.................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom