NR200 Owner's Thread

I picked up a PC yesterday in a nr200p, it's got a 240 AIO side mounted, RTX 3080 in normal position. (I am changing this for a 7900 GRE though)

What is the *best* cooling setup/orientation for an NR200p with an AIO? it's a 240mm arctic cooler. I've seen people mod to top mount a 240 AIO.

I think it's currently setup as AIO as intake with side mount, then 2 fans on the top to exhaust, GPU in horizontal position.
You can do an invert mod on the NR200P then you can mount AIO on the roof and your options of GPU mount opens up

I picked up a PC yesterday in a nr200p, it's got a 240 AIO side mounted, RTX 3080 in normal position. (I am changing this for a 7900 GRE though)

What is the *best* cooling setup/orientation for an NR200p with an AIO? it's a 240mm arctic cooler. I've seen people mod to top mount a 240 AIO.

I think it's currently setup as AIO as intake with side mount, then 2 fans on the top to exhaust, GPU in horizontal position.
What I found was with the vented side panel the gpu wasn't being cooled as much as with the glass panel. The air would escape before it got the chance to cool everything.

How do you compare them.

H2O is a great case for desk space, but can be very tight to work in especially with an AIO. I've had a few comment's from friends and family asking "is that a PC, how the hell did you fit all that in there?"

The NR200P is a little easier to work with and not so picky with AIO's. Both are very nice quality cases so no moans here and performs really well. I'm an SFF convert now!

Back
Top Bottom