NR200 Owner's Thread

Soldato
No reason you can't use any of the exhausts as intakes or vice versa. I'm thinking I'd have intake on the bottom, out at the top and back - with a 240mm radiator in the top. There's mesh dust filters on all bar the rear fan mount according to the Coolermaster site. Granted it looks to be pretty open mesh so won't deal with small dust particles, but I guess you can put an extra filter in the gap between the mesh and the chassis if you wanted.

That was my plan until I noticed how close the GPU was to the bottom of the case, it will be difficult to get a positive pressure setup unless you're using a 2 slot GPU and I wouldn't personally use the ceiling for intake

I'll wait for some more videos and builds etc but for now I'm happy to have cancelled

Optimum Tech have just posted a video on YouTube too so looks like there will be a lot of videos on this case coming out over the next few days

Soldato
OP
White actually looks much better than I thought it would.

Think I'll stick with black though. Been down the white route before. The black fans will bother me and get replaced. The black cables will bother me and get replaced. I'll wind up buying a white AIO. And my next GPU will be white (always winds up costing more). Don't want to wind up down that route again. Costs too much :D

Associate
Its a shame they couldn't have made it a couple of mm wider, i could then have then fitted my dark rock 4 cooler in there.. Looks like it will be a low profile cpu cooler then,

Soldato
OP
Its a shame they couldn't have made it a couple of mm wider, i could then have then fitted my dark rock 4 cooler in there.. Looks like it will be a low profile cpu cooler then,

Should be quite a few that fit without having to resort to an LP cooler. Scythe Fuma 2, for example. And that benches pretty close to a D15.

Associate
P comes with vented and glass panels, so I guess you get the best of both options

I'm planning intake from the bottom and side (through an aio) with exhaust out the top for mine

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
There are a few differences between the two versions:

NR200 has the perforated side panel only, and ships with 1x 120mm fan and 1x 92mm fan. To vertically mount a GPU, a section of the rear panel needs to be removed.

NR200P has both the perforated and the glass panels. It ships with 2x 120mm fans and a riser cable. And it has normal PCI slots for mounting a GPU vertically.

The price difference in the US is $20.

Back
Top Bottom