NR200 Owner's Thread

Associate
Got the remaining fans today, and finished building the system.

Will be exiting to see the temps while mining on the Radeon VII.

I'll keep you posted, for anyone interested.

Soldato
Had my delivery of a Cryorig H7 arrive today. Fitted with intake from the rear, seems to be working well. Temps are down 5 degrees or so at a slightly lower volume than I was getting with the NH-L12S, so kinda as expected I guess. My 5800x now "only" hits 85 degrees in a Cinebench run, idle around 45 degrees with all my normal desktop apps open. The cooler looks huge after having a low profile top-down cooler in there!

Not fully convinced about the aesthetics right now. Looks a bit odd with the bulk of the cooler with a "small" graphics card and all the empty space above the power supply now! Need to redo my custom RGB strips if I keep this cooler, doesn't really light it up as well!

zjQAG9p.jpg
LasZYXk.jpg

Associate
Had my delivery of a Cryorig H7 arrive today. Fitted with intake from the rear, seems to be working well. Temps are down 5 degrees or so at a slightly lower volume than I was getting with the NH-L12S, so kinda as expected I guess. My 5800x now "only" hits 85 degrees in a Cinebench run, idle around 45 degrees with all my normal desktop apps open. The cooler looks huge after having a low profile top-down cooler in there!

Not fully convinced about the aesthetics right now. Looks a bit odd with the bulk of the cooler with a "small" graphics card and all the empty space above the power supply now! Need to redo my custom RGB strips if I keep this cooler, doesn't really light it up as well!

It's big but it looks good and at the end of the day it's about the cooling performance.

I have some nh_u9s's going in mine for 5950x. Hoping they are enough.

Associate

zjQAG9p.jpg
LasZYXk.jpg

Looks good! Newer H7 must have been updated to say 'Cryorig' on the top plate, my H7 only says CR. My Quad Lumi says Cryorig though.

What are your gaming temps with that H7 and 5800x?

Also when people post their CPU temps from HWinfo64 or whatever...which line item are you referencing? CPU? CPU Package? CPU PECI?

Associate
@tripkebab Did you buy your case from OCUK? When did you order it?

Ordered a couple days ago from a French website who have loads in stock. As I was buying 2 of them it made sense as the extra delivery / 2 didnt amount to much. I dont think I'm allowed to link sites here but if you Google "Retour Boîtier nr200p - blanc" it may just be the top result.

Soldato
What are your gaming temps with that H7 and 5800x?

Also when people post their CPU temps from HWinfo64 or whatever...which line item are you referencing? CPU? CPU Package? CPU PECI?
It's the H7 Ultra, so maybe different from a base H7. Not really looked into it, went with it as I knew it would fit the case and it was on offer!
Temps in-game varies on the game. 60-70 degrees seems to be the normal range I've seen but I've not been paying close attention in all games. As for temps I'm using Ryzen Master, HWInfo doesn't seem to play nicely for me with the 5800x - it doesn't recognise the CPU properly.

Associate
Had a play with one of the cases last night. Not the final build as waiting on a new GPU and 5950x should be arriving in the weekend. But looking OK. Had a bit of trouble with a black screen on boot which turned out to be both sticks of ram somehow coming half out their sockets. I was a bit drunk so that might be the reason Easy to fix and no unexpected issues other than that.

Final systems specs will be as follows for those interested.

Asus x570i
5950x + Noctua NH-U9S
RTX 3080 or 6800xt depending on availability.
I threw a 1tbWD blue m. 2 SN550 for the gaming drive.
Used an old m. 2 500gb sata 860 evo for the c: I had Windows installed on already from my previous Intel build. Booted right into windows which is nice considering the platform change.
64gb Corsair lpx ram
corsair sf750 psu

9EMA1jN.jpg
c4Nvv0k.jpg

TqM

TqM

Associate
I ordered the NR200P 25th October, anyone hear when the next shipment is due?

According to my communications with OCUK two weeks ago "We are expecting new stock for this item next month (November)...".

According to a tweet by Cooler Master UK yesterday, "The moment I get to tweet we have stock. Will be the happiest day of this social media guys life. But right now we're facing horrible delays. ETA is end of Nov."

Considering how much uncertainty there is, I'd not be hoping for any earlier than December tbh.

As far as I'm aware, this hasn't changed. I have asked more recently for an update with no reply, so maybe, with some luck, within the next week and a half? But that doesn't guarantee that they'll have enough stock for everyone's orders so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Soldato
Another retailer is still quoting the 30th if you order today and another retailer stocks them but doesn’t to pre-orders so all hope isn’t lost if here doesn’t have enough.

TqM

TqM

Associate
Another retailer is still quoting the 30th if you order today and another retailer stocks them but doesn’t to pre-orders so all hope isn’t lost if here doesn’t have enough.

I've heard back from OCUK and they are still waiting on a date confirmation from their supplier. To that end, I'd guess that the other retailer suggesting the 30th is likely equally unsure and simply picked the latest date in November to push pre-orders.

Soldato
They have had that date for well over a month and the cooler master rep said they would be in country before the end of the month. I guess that assumes they are not coming via Felixstowe though!

Back
Top Bottom