Nurburgring - German Grand Prix 2009 - Race 9/17

[timko];14457864 said:
I've never really paid attention much to the press conferences so...

Is it just me or does it sound like James Allen doing the interviewing?

Yes it was, I think for the first time.

Congratulations to Adrian Sutil and Force India. Cracking job.

By the way, anyone else think that Jake Humphreys is a ******* who needs to go back to CBBC? :)

Nope. He seems to know quite a lot and can seamlessly transition between talking points rather well, especially if they happen to quickly pull someone in for a quick interview as they are all walking down the pit lane etc.

I'd say he's been doing his F1 homework for a good few years before the contract ended with ITV and he seemed more than prepared in Australia.

[timko];14457975 said:
Nope. He seems to know quite a lot and can seamlessly transition between talking points rather well, especially if they happen to quickly pull someone in for a quick interview as they are all walking down the pit lane etc.

I'd say he's been doing his F1 homework for a good few years before the contract ended with ITV and he seemed more than prepared in Australia.

Fair enough! :) I just don't find him a very likeable character. To me he's like the John Inverdale of presenting.

Yes it was, I think for the first time.

I think I heard him in the after race press conference for Silverstone as well. He must still be disappointed at not being offered any commentating roles by the BBC but doing this is better than just writing columns for the ITV-F1 website.

Back
Top Bottom