Nurse arrested for murdering babies

I can't even...

I mean I get it when randoms on Youtube are at it, but when low IQ senior MPs start throwing their hat in, it really is highly disrespectful.

Last edited:
I can't even...

I mean I get it when randoms on Youtube are at it, but when low IQ senior MPs start throwing their hat in, it really is highly disrespectful.

Yes, I saw that, I emailed him this:

Dear David, I'm very concerned that you are publicly making ill informed commentary defending the serial killer, Lucy Letby. You have done this based on a misleading article from the New York Times/Athletic. The commentators of the article have not studied the court transcripts at all. It makes many incorrect assumptions. I'd like to point out this is a bad move for your career and also your legacy.

I can direct you to Lucy Letby's claim for appeal, which in of itself I think is incriminating enough as an admittance of guilt with the overwhelming evidence within it. There's 59 pages of it, I've read it all.

However I can also provide you with hours of voice acted video transcripts of the court footage if you want to hear them to be better informed. I sincerely hope you study this case and state that the media have been irresponsible in their coverage of this case. The media have further traumatised the families of these baby victims. I believe you were misled by the media and I hope when you read the truth you speak out about their irresponsible journalism. A responsible journalist would attend the court hearings or seek out the court transcripts. Instead they've not even bothered to find out the basic reporting of the court case. Challenging a court case with no research of the available evidence breaks every rule of journalism and should be called out.

Yours sincerely

Yes, I saw that, I emailed him this:

[...]
I can direct you to Lucy Letby's claim for appeal, which in of itself I think is incriminating enough as an admittance of guilt with the overwhelming evidence within it. There's 59 pages of it, I've read it all.

So you saw the interview where he mentions he's read that document and you thought you'd write to him, to request that he reads the document he's already stated that he's read?

Back
Top Bottom