Nursery Worker admits sex abuse

Suspended
I appreciate that. I daresay most people feel the same, which is why these people, especially the nursery worker will probably not be safe when they get out, rightly or wrongly.

I agree completely.

In a way, it's great Judges are able to separate emotion from the facts. I could not deal with this properly as either a Judge or Juror, I am far too emotional when it comes to people hurting children.

I think the fact I am this way is probably due to having an abusive alcoholic Father, who used to regularly beat up my Mum, my two sisters and me.

I spend every day trying to be the best Dad I can to my kids.

*Goes off to cry having opened up on a public forum*

Man of Honour
What a vile bunch of individuals, utterly repulsive and inhumane behaviour.

I think the fact I am this way is probably due to having an abusive alcoholic Father, who used to regularly beat up my Mum, my two sisters and me.

I spend every day trying to be the best Dad I can to my kids.

*Goes off to cry having opened up on a public forum*

Yikes. That's awful, you have my most sincere sympathies. Focus your love on your children and celebrate the life you have now :)

Soldato
I appreciate that. I daresay most people feel the same, which is why these people, especially the nursery worker will probably not be safe when they get out, rightly or wrongly.

The scum that they are will probably be given new identities and protected for the rest of their lives. :mad:

(*hugs* Mad rapper)

Last edited:
Permabanned
I dont approve of paedophiles and support the death penalty in cases such as this. Vigilante violence on innocent members of the public and vigilante violence on disgusting beings such as this is a completely different thing.

So you would support these people being violently attacked upon release, even though they will have served their time? :confused:

Soldato
So you would support these people being violently attacked upon release, even though they will have served their time? :confused:

Yes I would, would save the country a hell of a lot of money, those children weren't protected against them, so why should we pay to protect them. Heck give them a rope and let them hang themselves now. Sorry but that's just how I feel, it makes me feel physically sick to think what they did and they deserve everything they get.

Man of Honour
Yes I would, would save the country a hell of a lot of money, those children weren't protected against them, so why should we pay to protect them. Heck give them a rope and let them hang themselves now. Sorry but that's just how I feel, it makes me feel physically sick to think what they did and they deserve everything they get.

It's the justice system, not the vengeance system.

Soldato
It's the justice system, not the vengeance system.

Wheres the justice in them being allowed to be free after what they have done? Where is the justice in that woman refusing to name the children she abused so that their parents are left wondering for the rest of their lives?

You think its right then they are allowed back on the streets in however many years? Do you have children? Would you ever want them back on the streets after what they have done? They had competitions between themselves to see who could commit the worst offence and then you think they deserve to be free one day?

Permabanned

What about after they serve their time and are released from jail - it won't save any money then.

I might like to see burglars and muggers put to death. Other people would like drink drivers to be executed.

I think we should let the courts do their job and once someone has served their sentence, they have a right to live without being attacked. Anything else is not a civilised society.

Soldato
What about after they serve their time and are released from jail - it won't save any money then.

As I said though, due to the severity of this case I would expect them to receive new identities and be protected at a cost to the tax payer for the rest of their lives, in the same way the James Bulger murderers have had. Free to walk the streets and we are all paying for it. Where is the justice in that?

Permabanned
As I said though, due to the severity of this case I would expect them to receive new identities and be protected at a cost to the tax payer for the rest of their lives, in the same way the James Bulger murderers have had. Free to walk the streets and we are all paying for it. Where is the justice in that?
Probably cheaper than protecting them with a constant police presence, or letting them be killed and then paying to jail their murderers for 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom