• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

I just got to see it myself on my 3080 Ti. Granted, not with the kindnif fps you did, but still :cry:

My experience is basically pretty much the same as mrk as we have the same hardware :D
I have played through the game with path tracing for 2 days now and think the effect is best seen in motion rather than still shots. The game looks insanely good in certain areas to the point it looks indistinguishable from a Pixar movie. Just 2 screenshots I have taken below show how much the diffuse lighting has improved. The game looks so much better to me that I want to play it again and I have already played this 4 times now for over 800 hours. I hope they keep upgrading this game in the future. Prior to this patch, this game was largely in line with Dying Light 2, Metro Exodus Enhanced edition in graphics but now its in a league of its own. I thought the hybrid RT already demolished the rasterised graphics but with PT, this just goes to show how much potential there is for lighting to be improved.

6FrsEYA.jpg
a1uGtO8.jpg

In some areas the upgrade is so huge its completely changing how the scene is rendered. The red car and the street below looks completely different under path tracing

yWHYU0s.jpg

ASpaFfa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
WetFamiliarGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom