• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Nvidias lube hurts less, as you still get warranty.

Quite an impressive one at that. I had to send my 3070 in because the fans started grinding, about a year and a half into the warranty. Had to send it to Hong Kong (all paid for by them), and got a replacement card in only a week.

Super quick turnaround considering the distance.

Only issue was it took a while of back and forth/providing of videos/pictures of serials etc before they initiated the RMA - although this is likely due to so many scammers/fraudsters trying it on.

Quite an impressive one at that. I had to send my 3070 in because the fans started grinding, about a year and a half into the warranty. Had to send it to Hong Kong (all paid for by them), and got a replacement card in only a week.

Super quick turnaround considering the distance.

Only issue was it took a while of back and forth/providing of videos/pictures of serials etc before they initiated the RMA - although this is likely due to so many scammers/fraudsters trying it on.

Out of all the cards bought from scalpers at silly prices in the pandemic/mining boom - I wonder how many came unstuck. Too much £££ for an item with no warranty.

Out of all the cards bought from scalpers at silly prices in the pandemic/mining boom - I wonder how many came unstuck. Too much £££ for an item with no warranty.

Yeh, i'd never spend a really large sum of money on anything if it didn't have a warranty.

I always buy new GPU's from proper official retailers. Not sure why people buy new stuff from some of the more shady unofficial places, because often the prices aren't even better!

Last edited:
Waiting for a 4090FE drop, been at least a month now sinc the last, had one in my basket but could not afford it, now i can afford it and there are either none incoming or i keep missing them....

Back
Top Bottom