• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

For ref, the Corsair cable splits into 2x outlets from the PSU and is a much more neater cable solution than the Nvidia 12VHPWR to 3x PSU connectors.
Yeah they are pretty neat and tidy, especially the braided finish option, I just wish it had a different style of comb and more than just one of them.... it's why I'm actually grabbing a cablemods one instead.

Last edited:
I'd not noticed before that the 4060 Ti is rumoured to come with PCIe Gen4 x8, should be fun if you pair it with an older system that only supports Gen3.

Probably won't make any difference with the performance it has. Yes they come with PCIe Gen4 x8 but expected with all the cutbacks done on the gpus this generation. The card has bigger issues that will come out in a few days for all to see being the price... and how small that chip is for the money and the 128bit bus...comedy...

Well i've seen a few benchmarks for the 4060Ti, could be fake but i feel it's about right. It seems to be an almost exact match to the 3070.

If it turns out to be true then i can't see them charging more than £400 for it. With the 16Gb model coming in at £450.

The only good thing about it is the impressively low power draw. Naturally the 8Gb version will be dead in the water and everyone will wait for the 16Gb version.

It'll be down to should i go for this or wait for the 4070 to fall under £500

Last edited:
Well i've seen a few benchmarks for the 4060Ti, could be fake but i feel it's about right. It seems to be an almost exact match to the 3070.
That's wild if true - VRAM limits notwithstanding, the 3060 Ti could actually match it @ 4k with its 256-bit bus (some newer ones have GDDR6X too).

If it turns out to be true then i can't see them charging more than £400 for it. With the 16Gb model coming in at £450.

The only good thing about it is the impressively low power draw. Naturally the 8Gb version will be dead in the water and everyone will wait for the 16Gb version.

It'll be down to should i go for this or wait for the 4070 to fall under £500

Looks to be a bit faster. Maybe nearer 3070 ti levels.

Still not that exciting though and I think the 8gb and wimpy bandwidth will hamper it big time in some scenarios.

Looks to be a bit faster. Maybe nearer 3070 ti levels.

Still not that exciting though and I think the 8gb and wimpy bandwidth will hamper it big time in some scenarios.

It will still be dead on arrival the 16gb 4060ti compared to the current price of the 6950xt.

£589.99

Last edited:

It is good to know that the small form factor RTX 4000 GPU is versatile beyond its core purpose - but the high asking price ($1250-1500) makes it a sensible choice for visual professional-type buyers only.

No comment really.. Nvidia now wants to sell 3060-3060ti 20GB GDDR6 speed cards as SFF for over a grand to a grand and a half. They really have lost the plot.

Last edited:
New markets for Nvidia

From 2024 mediatek SoCs will use Nvidia graphics and AI processors

Last edited:
More Nvidia naming bovine excrement

4060Ti 16gig is really the 4060Ti
4060Ti 8gig is really the 4060 but with higher price due to the "Ti" naming.....just a pure money grab again from Nvidia and their naming garbage.

Just the same as before with the 12 gig that they had to back down and call it the 4070Ti as it should have been first.

AMD the same with their 7900XTX and 7900XT

7900XT should be the 7800XT
7900XTX should be the 7900XT

Getting very tiresome with these antics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom