• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

GeForce RTX 4090​

Beyond Fast​

The NVIDIA® GeForce RTX® 4090 is the ultimate GeForce GPU. It brings an enormous leap in performance, efficiency, and AI-powered graphics. Experience ultra-high performance gaming, incredibly detailed virtual worlds, unprecedented productivity, and new ways to create. It’s powered by the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture and comes with 24 GB of G6X memory to deliver the ultimate experience for gamers and creators.

Starting at £1,679.00​

This does not bode well for 4070 price. Will be £600 at least. They can keep that too. No rush, from me until next summer at the earliest. Lets see what AMD have to say, I will not be holding my breath though. Lisa will be asking for silly money too.

This does not bode well for 4070 price. Will be £600 at least. They can keep that too. No rush, from me until next summer at the earliest. Lets see what AMD have to say, I will not be holding my breath though. Lisa will be asking for silly money too.

And 4070 should technically be 4060Ti anyway!

Reactions: TNA
I was close enough :p

Hopefully DLSS 3 comes to ampere and it could keep me happy for a while if we see performance improvements. But as mentioned, given the prices, ampere second hand prices should hold up well so if I can sell the 3080 for £550-600, I could be tempted by the 4080 16gb

the question is will DLSS 3 be available to 3000 series
I'd hold out more hope for FSR3 on Pascal tbh :D

Back
Top Bottom