• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

RTX 4080 (16GB) Starting at £1,269.00
RTX 4080 (12GB) Starting at £949.00

Oof! Time to borrow my gf's sexiest skirt and get out on those street corners.

Hope you don’t live in Devon or you might have some competition!

Tempted but those prices are mental.

not sure, gamers that can afford they will pay through the nose, not forgetting the FOMO crowd, i guarantee launch day ebay will have 4000 series cards listed

Yeah but it's only gamers how long is that gonna last and no miners to fight over cards this time and people already with 30 series how many of them will want to upgrade? , even if it happened won't last that long

Now need to decide if I want to go down the new AMD route or Raptor Lake for my new build with the 4090.

Last edited:
Everyone annoyed at these prices is missing the point, they don't expect to sell many at this price!
They expect to sell a trickle at this high price, then when the 3000 series stock has eventually cleared out they'll drop the price. If they set the prices at a sensible level no-one would buy the 3000 series and AIB and retailers would be screaming at them because they got shafted with old stock no-one wants. I just hope AMD comes in lower than this, although can't see why they would by much.

Last edited:
Everyone annoyed at these prices is missing the point, they don't expect to sell many at this point!
They expect to sell a trickle at this high price, then when the 3000 series stock has eventually cleared out they'll drop the price. If they set the prices at a sensible level no-one would buy the 3000 series and AIB and retailers would be screaming at them because they got shafted with old stock no-one wanted
I am glad we have a spokesperson from inside, not saying our guesses are any better but come on, your guesses, you are a company worker?

Back
Top Bottom