• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Yes.

4090 = £999
4080 16GB = £699
4080 12GB = £499

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yep, been saying this for years also. But one minute people saying I am a Nvidia fan boy, the next an AMD fanboy depending on which card I have :cry:

Bizarre isn't it? Oh well, in approximately two years time Jensen can tell his Ampere friends that it is safe to upgrade I guess :p
Typo?

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
DLSS is the bloody future of out of order rendering, the guy's correct about how brute force rendering methods wont be able to power games of the future, i like the leather jacket guy, he has a longterm vision.. otherwise we would have companies like amd throwing a million monkeys at the typewriter
Ooooook But that still don't fix the prices?

On Nvidia's website they show the Nvidia 40 series as having DLSS 3 and the 30 series as being only DLSS 2. So I am pretty sure it is 40 series only?

gpVsNUL.png
That is a bummer as it turns out:(

I guess we will just have to settle for RT Overdrive mode in CP2077 then, which will still be fine :p

Last edited:
:o

0384d2e6d51a06837dcf76c00423009041661d8aca4692e5b52d5ccb80c03a91.png

Nvidia shareholders right now:

EkvzUC7.gif

Going by nvidia's last quarter, more like.

indignation-jump.gif

Nvidia showcasing an absolute master class in marketing & reframing. No way could they have sold you more performance at a competitive pf/$ versus the mountains of miner Ampere cards so they decide to sell fake performance with DLSS 3 and keeping it to new cards only. Plus it can also double as a fake reference when compared to AMD too (remember all the DLSS 1.0 comparisons way back when, when it wasn't even better than a sharpening filter; not that it stopped the masses from focusing on the fake). And all the typical outlets (like the perennial Nvidia brown-nosers at DF) will champion it as a major achievement. RTX 2.0

shia-labeouf-neverending-applause-rhighqualitygifs.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom