• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
50 series Q4 2024.... if AMD pull a surprise :p

Damn. Less than a year left in your GPU then mrk. Will be old news soon. I wonder if Nvidia will get your money again with the 5090 :cry:

5070/80 is more than likely what I will get. But all depends price and if they don't mess around with the naming scheme again.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Got my 4070 Ti which does the job in everything I play until then :D

Man of Honour
Damn. Less than a year left in your GPU then mrk. Will be old news soon. I wonder if Nvidia will get your money again with the 5090 :cry:

5070/80 is more than likely what I will get. But all depends price and if they don't mess around with the naming scheme again.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Got my 4070 Ti which does the job in everything I play until then :D
I'll be staying 4090 :cool:

Man of Honour
50 series Q4 2024.... if AMD pull a surprise :p

Knew the "source" would be MLID as soon as I saw the words "if nVidia wanted to" :s surprised anyone still references anything from them let alone established tech sites.

Soldato
"I've spoken to my contacts.."

Yeah, right. :D

I think Nvidia must be fans of the ABC album,How to Be a ... Zillionaire!

Soldato
Associate
Its just speculation from the delusional man. Worth no more than roll of a toilet paper. Remember like his guru adored propheted end of Nvidia because RDNA 2 was going to be chiplet? :cry:
Both should be closed in a facility.

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
That's a whole lot of video to say absolutely nothing at all

Here is a summary of what MLID said:

* rtx5000 may launch in 2024 or maybe 2025, 2024 if they need to or 2025 if they don't need to

* rtx5000 may be fast or it may not be fast, depends if it needs to be fast, or not need to be fast

The great prophet of leaks has spoken, wise insight and totally not made up ramblings for clicks

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
That's a whole lot of video to say absolutely nothing at all

Here is a summary of what MLID said:

* rtx5000 may launch in 2024 or maybe 2025, 2024 if they need to or 2025 if they don't need to

* rtx5000 may be fast or it may not be fast, depends if it needs to be fast, or not need to be fast

The great prophet of leaks has spoken, wise insight and totally not made up ramblings for clicks

Thanks for spending your time watching it to give us a summary of this great info :cry:

Associate
For anyone using Cablemod angled adapters you are advised to stop using them immediately...

Hey Jay, is this a new recall? I know they already got recalled earlier in the year? They are having a nightmare aren't they? Bet they hate the new cable spec.

v3Y76pR.jpg

My version 1 direct replacement cable for Asus PSU is cut in half as it caused black screens. Using a stealthsense one now. Has been OK so far, but still weary of it.

Cablemod sent a new one priority delivery and gave full refund and shipping.

Can't deny they have good customer service, but you need to have confidence in the product!

Last edited:
Associate
Hey Jay, is this a new recall? I know they already got recalled earlier in the year? They are having a nightmare aren't they? Bet they hate the new cable spec.

v3Y76pR.jpg

My version 1 direct replacement cable for Asus PSU is cut in half as it caused black screens. Using a stealthsense one now. Has been OK so far, but still weary of it.

Cablemod sent a new one priority delivery and gave full refund and shipping.

Can't deny they have good customer service, but you need to have confidence in the product!
Yeah this is a brand new recall for the angled adapters only not the all in one cable they also do , was posted overnight so can only imagine they have had another load of v1.1 adapters starting to melt and had enough now so pulling them all from sale .... in their defence I still believe the main issue lies with the connector itself on the card as no matter what cable or adapter you use they all have the potential to melt , its just such a **** design and should have never ever been used on a gpu that wants to pull over 300w let alone 600w the 4090 can pull:rolleyes:

Associate
Yeah this is a brand new recall for the angled adapters only not the all in one cable they also do , was posted overnight so can only imagine they have had another load of v1.1 adapters starting to melt and had enough now so pulling them all from sale .... in their defence I still believe the main issue lies with the connector itself on the card as no matter what cable or adapter you use they all have the potential to melt , its just such a **** design and should have never ever been used on a gpu that wants to pull over 300w let alone 600w the 4090 can pull:rolleyes:
One thing I noticed that still hasn't changed is the general crappy looking nature of the GPU end of the cable compared to the 8 pin PSU side.

The clip for one thing is much smaller and smaller so than the older 8pin ones. Just a massive fail all round.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom