• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 5000 series rumoured release is 2025

These 5000 series cards are going to be in short supply I reckon and cost a lot of money, making the 4000 series look value for money.

AI is big business for Nvidia and it wouldn't make sense for them to purchase top tier, bleeding edge node capacity to produce graphics cards for gamers, when the same nodes can and will be used for AI cards that are 8 times more profitable for them.

The 5090 is going to be 3 grand. Maybe even more.

:cry:

uncle sam's banned 4090 exports to china it seems, they have specified a hard limit on floating point performance.. something like 4800 and the 4090 scores a 5300
which means the 5090 too will be withheld from china, so i guess we are going to see a big price bump to make up for the shortfall

Think it will be quite some time before the 4090 starts to struggle, i mean didn't the 4090 jump 2 nodes over previous gen hence the big gap in performance between AMD and even its own 4080 card?

I feel like the 40 series is going to be the end of "affordable" high end cards and if someone buys a 5080 or above it's going to be the equivalent of saying "I'm quite wealthy", either that or probably an amputee who owns one.

Last edited:
4090 probably struggle with AAA unreal 5 games
This has been the case for ages. Top tier performance GPU struggles on a new engine even though it shouldn't. People then panic and buys the next gen to find out performance still isn't as it should be. Conclusion? take a chill pill and wait for engine/game optimizations.

This has been the case for ages. Top tier performance GPU struggles on a new engine even though it shouldn't. People then panic and buys the next gen to find out performance still isn't as it should be. Conclusion? take a chill pill and wait for engine/game optimizations.

Wait for UE6, it will finally fix all the issues, just like UE5 did, and UE4 did. One of these decades the optimists will be right, any day now, UE is a great engine, totally not a POS

Wait for UE6, it will finally fix all the issues, just like UE5 did, and UE4 did. One of these decades the optimists will be right, any day now, UE is a great engine, totally not a POS

Missing the point. Many games release in a crap condition and get patched up within a few months.

I am only just now playing The Last of Us. It has only been out 8 months. I got it for £15 and am playing perfectly fine so far with no issues. Thanks for beta testing for me :D

Missing the point. Many games release in a crap condition and get patched up within a few months.

I am only just now playing The Last of Us. It has only been out 8 months. I got it for £15 and am playing perfectly fine so far with no issues. Thanks for beta testing for me :D

That makes your beta ratio like 100:1, good job.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom