• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia App - the new replacement for the Legacy Nvidia Control Panel,Geforce Experience and RTX Experience

FFS Nvidia. I'm still using the RTX mod instead for some games which works great, so they can do one.

Call me negative Nancy, but all I forsee are troubles ahead when they no doubt force phase out the old control panel, which does everything I want and need. I do some weird stuff with custom resolutions that I guarantee won't make it to this 'update'. But it's got chat RTX I hear you cry so you can talk to your word docs! - **** OFF, and just make things work that your customers actually want.

Really don't understand why it's so hard for them or if they are even bothered to sort it out. RTX HDR works flawlessly on videos in a browser and this has not been turned off for me since they added the feature, and this works just fine with multiple screens, even dragging a video from a non HDR screen to a HDR one works fine and activates/deactivates accordingly, and even woks great when gaming at the same time. So I would love to know why they haven't bothered to sort this out when modders fixed it ages ago and even Windows 11 has no issues with a feature like this.

Last edited:

What's new in NVIDIA app 10.0.3

New features:

• New Driver Rollback
    • NVIDIA app now offers the ability to roll-back to the previously installed driver. This option is available following the next driver installation.
  • RTX HDR Support For Multi-Monitor Setups
    • With the October 1st, 2024, or later, GeForce Game Ready Driver installed, RTX HDR is now available for PCs with multi-monitor setups.
  • New Control Panel Features
    • NVIDIA app now offers the ability to enable G-SYNC, under System > Displays.
  • User Requests
    • Users are now able to select or customize the font color in the statistics overlay, located under “Configure heads-up display”.
    • NVIDIA app overlay now notifies users if protected content restricts ShadowPlay recording.
    • Graphics tab now offers the ability to remove manually added Programs, as well as retain sort and filter user preferences for Programs.
  • Optimal settings support added for 9 new games including:
    • Black Myth: Wukong
    • Chained Together
    • Dungeonborne
    • F1® Manager 2024
    • Frostpunk 2
    • God of War Ragnarök
    • Once Human
    • Star Wars™ Outlaws
    • Stormgate
Squashed bugs!

• Fixed an issue where the Photo mode-ready filter was not showing all supported games.
  • Fixed an issue where the send feedback form was empty.
  • Fixed an issue where game filters stopped working on games such as Apex Legends, Genshin Impact, Doom 3, BioShock Infinite, Dead by Daylight, Rainbow 6 Siege, The Elder Scrolls Online, Portal, Grand Theft Auto V, and Team Fortress 2.
  • Various stability fixes.

Back
Top Bottom