• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Just got my Nvidia Promo code...65mins late lol so just hold tight and you will receive!
Very happy!!
I'm surprised it took 30 mins for the EVGA cards to sell out I paid for mine in under 1 min thinking I only have 1 min left lol

So if mine was received at 6.29 I should get one?

Go into your account on the webshop and open up your 1080ti order.

you should see:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Founders Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card
GX-310-EA
£616.66
£616.66

FREE WITH GX-310-EA: Nvidia Promotion: Be The Hero - For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands
XX-039-NV
FOR FREE!
FOR FREE!

If you don't then no code I would imagine.

Congrats to those that got one. Sounds like it was a bit of a feeding frenzy.

My direct order was remarkably stress free and very smooth in comparison. Going to take it for a proper spin now.

Go into your account on the webshop and open up your 1080ti order.

you should see:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Founders Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card
GX-310-EA
£616.66
£616.66

FREE WITH GX-310-EA: Nvidia Promotion: Be The Hero - For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands
XX-039-NV
FOR FREE!
FOR FREE!

If you don't then no code I would imagine.
Yes I have that in my orders is that looking good?

Back
Top Bottom