** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

Associate
how many MSI GTX980's are you expecting gibbo?

currently I have the gigabyte G1 pre-ordered, but if the msi comes in tomorrow would there be enough that i could changed my order? is it best to post in the customer support area? - if not i'm liking the earlier date on the G1 as well now, 3rd October is next week! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
how many MSI GTX980's are you expecting gibbo?

currently I have the gigabyte G1 pre-ordered, but if the msi comes in tomorrow would there be enough that i could changed my order? is it best to post in the customer support area? - if not i'm liking the earlier date on the G1 as well now, 3rd October is next week! :)

Nearly 200 gamers tomorrow, just shy of 50 pre-sold. :)
Get ordering! :D

To change you need to post in CS yes.

OcUK Staff
OP
Any chance the gigabyte 970 g1 shipment arriving today? Or is it more likely next week?

Yes arriving today, left Castle Donnington at 07:30am, ETA with us is midday. :)

Arriving today we have:-
MSI 980
MSI 980 Gaming
Gigabyte 980
Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming
Inno3D 980
Inno3D 970 OC

Associate
Just ordered my 970 G1, using the UPS pick up as there isnt going to be anyone home for DPD anytime soon, havent used this pick up method before. What is it like?

Would my order get to its pick up point this weekend? :)

Thanks. x

PS. I selected an access point with UPS shipping however in my account it states my delivery address as my home address is this normal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom