** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

The cards in this review:-

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780Ti GHz Edition 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (GV-N78TGHZ-3GD) @ £569.99 inc VAT

GX-131-GI_400.jpg

Keeping the same 450W Cooling capacity using only 2 slots, the New WINDFORCE 3X 450W cooling system is equipped with two 8mm and four 6mm cooper heat-pipes , inclined fans, and GIGABYTE “Triangle Cool” technology. This not only provides an effective heat dissipation capacity but also enables higher performance due to a lower temperature.

8-Phase power Design, compare to reference 6-phase power design, GV-N770OC-4GD V2.0 makes the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provides more stable voltage output. Besides, over temperature protection and load balance to each MOSFET can effectively extend the card life.

Specification:-
- GeForce GTX 780Ti
- GPU: GeForce GTX 780Ti (GK110)
- Core Base Clock: 1085MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1150MHz
- Memory Clock: 7000MHz
- Memory Size: 3072MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2880
- DirectX 11.2: Yes
- DVI Port: DVI-I /DVI-D
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Warranty: 3yr

Only £569.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gibbo, you may want to correct that typo ;)

Last edited:
Just checked!

Completely thrashed the 8800 GTX launch, making this the biggest launch for us of all time.

Who said PC gaming was dying? Facts are it is growing and fast, certainly for OcUK! :)

Well well, I am shocked. I can see these have been flying off the shelves from everywhere that gets them. Great release from nVidia :)

Well well, I am shocked. I can see these have been flying off the shelves from everywhere that gets them. Great release from nVidia :)

What makes it even scarier!

We've done no E-shot to promote this launch yet, we've done no TODAY ONLY deals and they have no FREE games.

The success of this launch is beyond belief, we've just shipped over 1000 of the MSI 970 alone! That is one SKU! :eek:

What makes it even scarier!

We've done no E-shot to promote this launch yet, we've done no TODAY ONLY deals and they have no FREE games.

The success of this launch is beyond belief, we've just shipped over 1000 of the MSI 970 alone! That is one SKU! :eek:

As one of those purchasers I couldn't be more impressed with the product and build quality:)

I think word of mouth has been key, just think a few weeks ago no one would believe Nvidia would have played such a blinder:cool:

Soooo Gibbo... can you confirm or deny if you're currently flicking through some Porsche brochures deciding how to spend your bonus:D

Back
Top Bottom