NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX TREATS FOR GAMERS ONLY (MINERS NOT FOR YOU!!) !!

Soldato
personally i dont think this is good business for OCUK at all as they could easily have sold any and every card at a massive premium and to hell with the loyal customers.

the fact they are willing to do so, despite whatever profit may be lost says more about OCUK than anything else.

i just hope being a new member and one of the poorer loyal members i can take advantage of the offers

Customer goodwill certainly helps retain loyalty. Even if OcUK are slightly more expensive I will still consider them for various reasons such as this.

OcUK Staff
OP
Would be lovely to get a offer on some 1050Ti's tomorrow for ThisWeekOnly! :)

1050Ti and below is pre-discounted for your convenience, we are already selling them at less than 5% margin, as miners tend to ignore those and as such I am being very aggressive with pretty much all of them at sub 5% margin, after cc/paypal merchant fee's we pretty much break even, so no room for extra discount sorry.

Soldato
1050Ti and below is pre-discounted for your convenience, we are already selling them at less than 5% margin, as miners tend to ignore those and as such I am being very aggressive with pretty much all of them at sub 5% margin, after cc/paypal merchant fee's we pretty much break even, so no room for extra discount sorry.

Thanks for explaining your position, it is very much appreciated. Unfortunately I have to end up ordering from somewhere else due to more aggressive pricing. Thanks though :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

I am clearing out a 1080, had them in stock for months, NVIDIA are £519 but out of stock, I am dropping these to the lowest price ever for an FE card in the UK:

OcUK GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £488.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...DR5X-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-21D-OK.html

Core Clock: 1607MHz, Boost Clock: 1733MHz, Memory: 8192MB 10000MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 2560, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £488.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The price will go live around 14:00 - 16:00 this afternoon, it is limited to two per customer, but we do expect miners to attempt to buy them so were giving you a heads up about the incoming price drop. So anyone who wants a 1080 FE card which are superb or have plans to go water on 1080 or want another for SLI a great deal is incoming on the FE product which is built to NVIDIA standards so very good quality. I just want these gone by end of month so am dumping them as we shall be phasing out the FE card range simply due to NVIDIA selling them and there is no money in it for us and these at this price is losing us quite a lot of money.

OcUK Staff
OP
Other sites had the aorus at 679, the xtreme at over 700. I failed to convince myself to buy the kfa2 at £629 yesterday....

should have grabbed one, our price is back up now, won't be that cheap again, our cost has increased by nearly $50 due to memory shortage and even worse KFA2 cannot ship any more until August. Crazy times!

Back
Top Bottom