• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Geforce 'Maxwell' Thread

Soldato
I don't think there is any official confirmation on the VRAM front. Don't forget Kepler has been around a long time so I don't expect the 780Ti to remain top dog for much longer.

That's how things work in the industry mate, new chips come along to replace older ones. :D

Soldato
After wandering in the 28nm desert I think we're about to be spoiled with a quick transition to 16nm after some truly next-gen 20nm products, what's that saying about waiting for buses...

Caporegime
Really?

Nvidia has been rebranding mobile gpus since 2008, the 9500M GS was a rebranded 8600M GT.;)

Umm... no-one is saying Nvidia hasn't odne it in the past, but this generation it was AMD who decided to do it first, and so Nvidia, with it's performance lead, and no need to push the boudary, followed suit.

Back
Top Bottom