• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Geforce 'Maxwell' Thread

Caporegime
I just cannot see Nvidia leaving AMD in the driving seat for an entire year, that would be like the longest time between the red team and green team launching ever wouldn't it?

Not sure when Pirate Islands is launching but I see the 780Ti as the "King of the hill" card. I want 20nm Maxwell but seriously not interested personally for another 28nm release, unless of course they completely redesign it to give substantial gains over the current cards.

That's good news if so, esp when G-Sync starts to get more reasonable in cost :cool:

Yea, the first set of G-Sync monitors is going to hurt pockets, but once mass production of the chip is under way, it should be cheaper.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't really see the point of the 750Ti, especially given that benchmarks have shown it being outperformed by the 660; and not by just a small amount either. We need more exciting GPUs to be announced!

Man of Honour
Don't you mean the GTX 785 superclock mega boost edition with unlocked voltage and an after market cooling solution and backplate that make sweet "F.A" difference ???

Otherwise known as the Gigabyte GTX780 GHZ edition (minus the sweet FA difference bit).

Soldato
OP
NVIDIA Maxwell GeForce GTX 750 Ti Gaming Performance Unveiled – Faster Than GTX 650 Ti and Radeon R7 260X

NVIDIA is preparing their first Maxwell architecture based GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card which hits the market next month. The GeForce GTX 750 Ti has already been listed by various retailers which confirms that NVIDIA is indeed planning to launch the card in the upcoming month while Chinese sites have leaked a few synthetic performance benchmarks against cards which the 750 Ti isn’t meant to compete against.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-maxwell-...ster-gtx-650-ti-radeon-r7-260x/#ixzz2rBSHajo8

Back
Top Bottom