• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Yh trust if ur happy putting ur blacked out components in a blacked out box thats ur preference but if ur spending anything for anything aesthetics can deffo be a legitimate factor, and yh my 3070 FE looks so dank but am excited to see the slight LED and gunmetal combination whenever the **** this inno x3 turns up.

Can someone please translate this into English? Thanks.

Associate
Don't anger the monkey, he will mess you up
Yeah that guy is an animal!
tenor.gif

Associate
Can someone please translate this into English? Thanks.
"I say old chap! If you enjoy putting monochromatic components in a monochromatic case, that is thy prerogative! Though if thou are dropping many shillings on the candy of the eye, that is something which must be considered with upmost importance! The 3070 FE is very easy on the eyes, but one does prefer those components which light up whilst being made to look gunmetal. One wishes his shipment would arrive post-haste!"

:D

Associate
Man of Honour
"I say old chap! If you enjoy putting monochromatic components in a monochromatic case, that is thy prerogative! Though if thou are dropping many shillings on the candy of the eye, that is something which must be considered with upmost importance! The 3070 FE is very easy on the eyes, but one does prefer those components which light up whilst being made to look gunmetal. One wishes his shipment would arrive post-haste!"
Lol, excellent post :D

Associate
I think I'll give it until Wednesday for the EVGA update and cancel if it's going to go on any longer, Appreciate that EVGA have been notoriously poor with supplying Europe with cards but a singular update of 'supplier is getting a small amount' only recently is, well i'm surprised, I thought OCUK had better access over other companies for whatever reason

Associate

:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Associate
Glad I didn't cancel my OCUK order. Somewhere else had stock, so I placed the order and got confirmation. About 15 minutes later, I received another email saying it had been cancelled. So I'm still miles off on the OCUK train.

Associate
Are you guys that are buying cards that come into stock elsewhere paying over MSRP for the cards? Except FE cards of course as I know they go for MSRP.

If so how much extra out of interest? Cheapest cards I can see now are £720, £70 over MSRP.

I might be a tightwad but I'd rather wait that pay extra.

Saying that I should get my card the next Ventus batch. Hoping one comes in this week!

Back
Top Bottom