• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
I'm honestly shocked by the way this is being dealt with.

Overclockers have literally millions (possibly tens of millions) of pounds of peoples hard earned cash, and can't even be bothered to put up a daily update.

All it would take to at least show some respect for your customers would be a daily update, which would take 30 seconds to write. "Sorry guys, no delivery today, and no updates available. We have reached out to manufacturer 1, distributer 2, and manufacturer 3, and will update you further as soon as we can".

You already have a member of staff who is in procurement, and spends most of his day on the forums, it's not exactly a big ask.

As for continuing to take pre orders. I can understand the reasoning behind this. But how hard would it be to put on the page for each card "as of Monday 9 Nov, the queue for this card is xyz positions. In the last 30 days we have dispatched xyz of these cards. At least then your customers could make an informed decision.

The contempt shown for your customers in the way this has been handled is staggering. I ordered from OC based on reputation. Not sure I'll make the same mistake again.

Last edited:
Associate
OC really are a joke right now. Especially considering thyre refusing to stop taking orders.

My question here is, how are they complying with the consumer rights act?

Failure to deliver within a reasonable time and after the agreed deadline is a breach under the Consumer Rights Act 2015

So with no pressure warnings on their webpage regarding queue length, and shoddy updates, what's their position on this legal requirement?
They offer a full refund?

Associate
The fact that OCUK are STILL taking pre-orders on things that have a realistic delivery date of months from now WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TRANSPARENCY ON THIS is outrageous.

Soldato
"I say old chap! If you enjoy putting monochromatic components in a monochromatic case, that is thy prerogative! Though if thou are dropping many shillings on the candy of the eye, that is something which must be considered with upmost importance! The 3070 FE is very easy on the eyes, but one does prefer those components which light up whilst being made to look gunmetal. One wishes his shipment would arrive post-haste!"

:D

Very good old chap. Tally Ho! :D

Back
Top Bottom