• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
So OC UK could not be bothered to give an update today, not even to say we received no cards but some are expected xxxxx, how hard is it to type 2 lines?

Just makes me think they don't value there customer's at all

Associate
So OC UK could not be bothered to give an update today, not even to say we received no cards but some are expected xxxxx, how hard is it to type 2 lines?

Just makes me think they don't value there customer's at all

When you're busy on other forums, its easy to forget to update the 3080 info.....

Associate
I'm out, anyone who was above 298 for a Gigabyte Eagle OC, you've just moved up a spot, managed to grab a card from a competitor. Thank you for the entertainment all!

Associate
I'm out, anyone who was above 298 for a Gigabyte Eagle OC, you've just moved up a spot, managed to grab a card from a competitor. Thank you for the entertainment all!

Don't forget to review the site. That goes for everyone who manages to get one, here or elsewhere. Give the site the reviews it deserves.

Associate
@GIGA-Man

Since you’re taking over the updates in regards to the Gigabyte cards I’m wondering if we can get some clarification on the last shipment.

Do the numbers you specified on Nov 5. include build stock, RMA’s or any other type aside from retail boxes? I’m in the GB 3080 Gaming OC queue where you specified low teens arriving last week which would have easily cleared my queue position but only 5pc were shipped out.
Not sure if there were discrepancies regarding the other cards listed though.

Are the remaining cards due with the larger shipment later this week, were they build stock, have they just not shipped yet from OC or is something else going on which explains the difference?

The update was much appreciated, and discrepancies are to be expected, just hoping for an update to the update and some info to make sure we can read the numbers right. :)

Back
Top Bottom