• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Man of Honour
Bloodhound-Gang.jpg
Where did you get my photo from???

:D

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Where did you get my photo from???

:D

I'm more worried that you replied with this than admitting which one is you. (multiple personalities ie, you actually might also be Gibbo, and 3 other moderators, sooooo when's the next shipment of Zotac 3080 Trinity non OCs due in? :D)

Yes, the want for information since launch day has warped my sense of reality. :(

Associate
Nearly two months ago my PSU blew up killing everything inside, after only 1 year of use. On top of that i was fooled by one of the bigger retailers who sold the components and only received partial refund as that was the cheapest option for them. Following all that crap i joined the que for gigabyte aorus 3080 in high hopes for overclockers beying more trustworthy retailer... is there a redit or some other forums, where ppl can freely speak about retailers? At this point i trully lost faith, i simply want to re-built my pc at least before Christmas... i dont feel like i have any chance here

Out of an email to overclockers or a letter up the chimney to Santa, I would go with the letter to Santa as probably having the greater chance of a result.

Associate
I just went on a call with a competitor. They said that they are due to get only 51 ASUS TUF OC at the end of this month.

Is that it? That's crazy. I'm guessing OCUK will be getting a few more that, based on what they say about how they work closely with manufacturers or what ever.

But, 51? Damn.

Be lucky to get 10, they are no where near as good as getting stock as they make out.

Associate
I'm more worried that you replied with this than admitting which one is you. (multiple personalities ie, you actually might also be Gibbo, and 3 other moderators, sooooo when's the next shipment of Zotac 3080 Trinity non OCs due in? :D)

Yes, the want for information since launch day has warped my sense of reality. :(

Really do hope they have more than any other 14 this time.

Man of Honour

They are all stored in my underground doomsday bunker mwaaaaahhhh :D

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Really do hope they have more than any other 14 this time.

Yeah, I'm position 22 now. Launch day 15:12 prisoner/victim reporting in, freedom is in sight or is it just a mirage? :D

They are all stored in my underground doomsday bunker mwaaaaahhhh :D

As much as I ( :p ) hate you right now, solid option. When the horde come running at you, throw a 3080 and watch the carnage.

I can't complain too much, my friend has given me his 1080ti while I wait which is a nice boost over the 1070 I have.

Associate
ASUS Germany has ASUS TUF-RTX3080-O10G-Gaming advertised as "in stock" on their effin website... the cheek of it............ How about sending those out to pre order customers....... Honestly, I think I'm done with ASUS

Associate
The stoics had some useful meditations for times like these

“Don’t seek for everything to happen as you wish it would, but rather wish that everything happens as it actually will - then your life will go well.”
Epictetus, Enchiridion 8.

Although I hear Nero was not convinced by the wisdom and when his advisor Seneca reported that his 3080 gpu was to be delayed by almost three months, Nero forced him to committed suicide with a rusty old SCSI interface card.

Associate
I think I'll give it until Wednesday for the EVGA update and cancel if it's going to go on any longer, Appreciate that EVGA have been notoriously poor with supplying Europe with cards but a singular update of 'supplier is getting a small amount' only recently is, well i'm surprised, I thought OCUK had better access over other companies for whatever reason

Other places in UK have had some regular EVGA since start, OC going with local boot sale I think, hence to massive delay.

Back
Top Bottom