• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
10/11 Gigabyte RTX GPU Arrivals;

3090 Eagle OC: very small batch arrived and shipped 3090 Master: 2x very small batches arrived and shipped 3090 Xtreme: 1x very small batch arrived and shipped

3080 Eagle OC: 1x small batch arrived and shipped 3080 Gaming OC: 1x small, 1x very small batches arrived and shipped
3080 Vision OC: 1x very small batch arrived and shipped
3080 Master: 1x small batch arrived and shipped

3070 Eagle: 1x very small batch arrived and shipped 3070 Eagle OC: 1x OK batch arrived, 16 in stock currently
3070 Gaming OC: 2x small batches arrived, 37 in stock currently
3070 Vision OC: 2x very small batches arrived and shipped

Very small = Less than 10 units Small = 10-30 units OK = approx 50 units Large = 75-100 units Very large = 100+ Dream = 250

From Discord @Gibbo @GIGA-Man don't worry I got this.

Hmm third in the 3080 Vision OC queue and no dispatch today :/ hopefully tomorrow.

Associate
To people watching the German Asus store: have you seen any Tuf non OCs sell through there? It would be nice to get confirmation that Asus are actually making / selling these cards. TIA.

As someone stated already, there was a drop today. Managed to get one in the basket, but then their site crashed, as it seems to always do when they get a drop.

Associate
While I'm not worried whether my card will be shipped or not, I'm worried about how long this will take. As a customer who ordered the card at launch, this concerns me very much. While their ability to handle the shipment is very good (ordered a CPU cooler Friday, arrived at Monday morning), The order taking this long to fulfill has started to give me a second thought about ordering a GPU again.

Associate
While I'm not worried whether my card will be shipped or not, I'm worried about how long this will take. As a customer who ordered the card at launch, this concerns me very much. While their ability to handle the shipment is very good (ordered a CPU cooler Friday, arrived at Monday morning), The order taking this long to fulfill has started to give me a second thought about ordering a GPU again.

The people in pre-order queues are not the norm. Normal consumers wait for availability. Many of these same pre-orderers will try very, very hard to get a 6800xt at launch. Given that normal consumers will not do the same hundreds will succeed. Hundreds more will get queue positions better than their current RTX 3080 positions. Many will then cancel their later-due order.

What it means is that regardless of 3080 stock changes the queues are going to be greatly shortened on November 19th.

Man of Honour
Please can the competitor talk/hinting etc.... stop!

That includes how to obtain a GPU or other items OCUK sell from retailers/manufacturers whether in the UK or elsewhere.

Anyone breaking these rules will get an automatic 2 day suspension, anyone continually breaking these rules will risk their account being permanently closed, so please stop.

Thank you.

Associate
why are American customers buying GPU's from OCUK in this country? they have their own retailers, 3080s are more widely available in America, and its more expensive.

Associate
why are American customers buying GPU's from OCUK in this country? they have their own retailers, 3080s are more widely available in America, and its more expensive.

They can't? You can only buy to a UK address for these cards. I'd like to think OCUK are also blocking those companies that forward mail.

Associate
I got a reply back from ASUS cause i just wanted a little bit more info and their response is very annoying. It's basically just shut up and wait and "lots of customers are actually asking where to buy it from and they are not even on the waiting list." Wtf is that even supposed to mean? Weird.

Back
Top Bottom