• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Indeed, you let the business know that you are unhappy and explain why so that they have an opportunity to address your concerns. The most constructive place to do so would be the business' own forum. But, of course, there are other places where one can leave negative feedback. Is that what you had in mind?

And ideally, if enough people had negative feedback then the person who does the updates would switch to a more suitable, and clearer, update format. Perhaps updated daily.

Enjoy I am 55 so now I am at least 53...Can anyone else in the Gaming OC queue sound off? @Gibbo since @GIGA-Man has gone AWOL, you need to pick the updates up again! Thank you and Please...

Probably not going to help you, but may give an idea to those behind me or waiting to back order a Gigabyte Gaming OC.

Order placed - 16th October
23rd Oct - 342
30th Oct - 328
6th Nov - 306
13th Nov - 248
20th Nov - 245
27th Nov - 214
ETA: 2022

Mostly is them thieves at Ngreedia which I think don't even look at social media as they don't care about customers let alone about what they think of them :D AIB gets chip from Ngreedia if Ngreedia doesn't give them any they cannot make cards either :)

And ideally, if enough people had negative feedback then the person who does the updates would switch to a more suitable, and clearer, update format. Perhaps updated daily.

Guys I hope you are VERY YOUNG, giving updates for the sake of it is pointless, giving bad reviews because of it is as bad, the fault lies with Nvidia really, they launched they knew they would have not had stock yet people go to Jensen feet licking them clean despite charging again like 20xx with a fake RSP... so...

People won't get cards until 2021, it is shocking that after Jensen himself said it people still keeping preorder and expect a card, there are none, as there are no AMD CPUs or GPUS, the "consumers" company :D

Just chill, because even the other store updates aren't really useful, nice touch? Yes...but you still won't get your cards until 2021, probably not even before Q2 as Q1 people will fight like gladiators to win contract to move ehm... BILLIONS of Covid Vaccine not GPUs :D

So....until probably 2022 most of these shipments will be by ships! Simple common sense...

To be honest I'd prefer to hear from the various card manufacturer reps that post on here with news occasionally. What is the general lie of the land with the stock situation going into early next year? I'm 650 in the queue for a 3080 Eagle. How far into next year am I likely to be waiting until I get my card? Am I going to be waiting until January or February or next April or May? Gibbo and OC'ers won't know the answer to that but the Gigabyte rep would be more likely to have some sort of rough idea. How soon is it going to be until OC'ers start receiving 100 Eagle cards a week? Thats the sort of shipment numbers that would bring down queues at a realistically acceptable rate I would have thought. Its that sort of information that would be useful to know.
Check out Aorus_UK on Twitter. I have been keeping my eye out for my Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC (position #9). They sometimes post updates in regards to when they ship 30XX cards to retailers in the UK (backorders). In regards to an ETA of when you might receive the card is up in the air as no one knows when the manufacturing speed will catch up to the demand. 650 in the queue I would expect sometime between February-May of 2021. No way Gibbo or even Gigabyte reps would know the answer to that and even if they do they won't tell you. Best of luck.

is there nobody above Gibbo who can instruct Gibbo to give a **** for the good of their company? why does nobody at OCUK seemingly care that the name they've spent decades building has absolutely gone down the toilet in the space of one launch, or showing any desire to course correct?

Anyone who feels they want to escalate their grievances, the CEO of Caseking.de is Toni Sonn. Email: [email protected]

Mostly is them thieves at Ngreedia which I think don't even look at social media as they don't care about customers let alone about what they think of them :D AIB gets chip from Ngreedia if Ngreedia doesn't give them any they cannot make cards either :)

Guys I hope you are VERY YOUNG, giving updates for the sake of it is pointless, giving bad reviews because of it is as bad, the fault lies with Nvidia really, they launched they knew they would have not had stock yet people go to Jensen feet licking them clean despite charging again like 20xx with a fake RSP... so...

Total crap - Updates should be given and so should bad reviews, the only people to blame for the predicament here is OC themselves, sure stock is scarce due to Nvidia but OC have caused all the issues here no one else plus the fact they are getting dregs of stock compared to many others.
Again all down to them.

Check out Aorus_UK on Twitter. I have been keeping my eye out for my Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC (position #9). They sometimes post updates in regards to when they ship 30XX cards to retailers in the UK (backorders). In regards to an ETA of when you might receive the card is up in the air as no one knows when the manufacturing speed will catch up to the demand. 650 in the queue I would expect sometime between February-May of 2021. No way Gibbo or even Gigabyte reps would know the answer to that and even if they do they won't tell you. Best of luck.

Cheers for the link. The Gigabyte reps would at least have some idea of the amount of cards being shipped to the UK weekly at the moment and also presumably would have some idea of how quickly things are ramping up on the production lines wherever they're being made. I can understand them wanting to be cagey with certain information but at the same time we seem to be in an unprecedented situation here where there are a lot of disgruntled customers.

I do have a certain amount of sympathy for Gibbo and OC'ers because the industry I work in we're short of a lot of stock at the moment (its just a general global problem at the moment with pretty much everything with the way things are) and I've got a lot of frustrated customers ringing up wanting to know where orders are and I'm constantly on the phone pestering reps wanting to know when shipments are due. I find Just a little information goes a long way to keeping people happy though.

To be honest I'd prefer to hear from the various card manufacturer reps that post on here with news occasionally. What is the general lie of the land with the stock situation going into early next year? I'm 650 in the queue for a 3080 Eagle. How far into next year am I likely to be waiting until I get my card? Am I going to be waiting until January or February or next April or May? Gibbo and OC'ers won't know the answer to that but the Gigabyte rep would be more likely to have some sort of rough idea. How soon is it going to be until OC'ers start receiving 100 Eagle cards a week? Thats the sort of shipment numbers that would bring down queues at a realistically acceptable rate I would have thought. Its that sort of information that would be useful to know.
I'm 110 in the queue and I just want to know if I will receive it this year. I understand they don't know all of the shipment details but I find it extremely hard to believe they don't have a slight estimate.

I honestly don't understand the NEED NEED NEED, however I think bashing Gibbo who has always supported the forum dwellers is a bit much; when he clearly has been trying to give updates.
I have never been loyal to any store, it's my money and I choose carefully where to spend it.
If your genuinely not happy with the service, you know what to do

I've got a card elsewhere yet keeping my ocuk order as if I cancel it they can flog it to someone else at a higher price and if anyone's going to be making money off this wait it'll be me!

Cheers for the link. The Gigabyte reps would at least have some idea of the amount of cards being shipped to the UK weekly at the moment and also presumably would have some idea of how quickly things are ramping up on the production lines wherever they're being made. I can understand them wanting to be cagey with certain information but at the same time we seem to be in an unprecedented situation here where there are a lot of disgruntled customers.

I do have a certain amount of sympathy for Gibbo and OC'ers because the industry I work in we're short of a lot of stock at the moment (its just a general global problem at the moment with pretty much everything with the way things are) and I've got a lot of frustrated customers ringing up wanting to know where orders are and I'm constantly on the phone pestering reps wanting to know when shipments are due. I find Just a little information goes a long way to keeping people happy though.
Problem we are having is that the update that the rep provided did not line up with what @Gibbo said had shipped which smells really fishy. Pre-build customers have receivied GB cards with retail packaging and since then @GIGA-Man has vanished, poof! gone...I suspect (speculation) that the cards have been sidelined and with no confirmation either way it does not look good...My failth in GB has gone and my next build will not have a GB component in there I can tell you that and it will all be bought from elsewhere!!!

People won't get cards until 2021, it is shocking that after Jensen himself said it people still keeping preorder and expect a card, there are none, as there are no AMD CPUs or GPUS, the "consumers" company :D

Just chill, because even the other store updates aren't really useful, nice touch? Yes...but you still won't get your cards until 2021, probably not even before Q2 as Q1 people will fight like gladiators to win contract to move ehm... BILLIONS of Covid Vaccine not GPUs :D

So....until probably 2022 most of these shipments will be by ships! Simple common sense...

Have you actually been reading the posts on here? Overclockers are getting bombarded by bad reviews because of the way they are informing customers on updates. Other companies, even much smaller companies seem to be giving better updates on what's happening with outstanding orders, orders coming in etc.

There's been quite a few people reporting recently receiving cards and updates to their queue position that they had no clue were even coming in...

Blanket statements about Nvidia and sticking up for **** customer service is nonsense.

i dont think these cards will be available until middle to end of 2021 going into 2022. i was 25 on the zotac 3080 oc queue.

this friday im 14th.

They said they usually get 50 cards per week from zotac before i swapped to this queue. I was misinformed. Ive been waiting 3 weeks and i started the queue at 45.

Ive gone down 10 places at the moment on average. Maybe they are cancelleations as no zotac deliveries have been reported for weeks.

i have a 3090 from scanning competitor and im glad i did. This 3080 situation is just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom