• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
So long as Linus has one then it's job done
so true :p plenty for reviewers i see, just p***** off hearing and seeing how good they are ie, jayz, bittwit and all the others who have had more cards than soft mick!
had to stop watching, making my bloody blood boil, talk about gloating ( yes they were!!):p haha.

Associate
Just to let you guys know i ordered a zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO from overclockers on 24/11/2020 at 02:27:48. (pre order).
Had a queue position update on Friday the 27th saying i was 36 in queue.
Then at 2:14pm today i got a shipped notification. So i didn't have to wait too long. Quite chuffed with that. Feel bad for the people that are waiting for the popular cards though.

Associate
Yeah, no doubt. Me too. I'm just saying, it's clearly not helping, and it's just annoying - but not to the people he's trying to get at, just to us (or just me, maybe).

For context, ordered at 1424 on launch day, last mention of Strix OC ~October 26th (non-OC was Nov. 3rd or so, though), also very much wondering if there's any news.
It has helped the other 2 times I did this gibbo did post updates and asus support reply to my question

Soldato
Just to let you guys know i ordered a zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO from overclockers on 24/11/2020 at 02:27:48. (pre order).
Then at 2:14pm today i got a shipped notification. So i didn't have to wait too long. Quite chuffed with that. Feel bad for the people that are waiting for the popular cards though.
Thats good going, i waited 7 weeks from 17 Sept. Just shows its pot luck on brands.

Associate

I just had an amp holo shipped from a competitor too. Looks like a boat full of zotacs entered the country today.

Associate
hey just a quick question for anyone. if a competitor has a table saying that they have certain cards arriving at certain times does that mean that asus would have sent some of those models to OCUK too?

Associate
Dude the only 2 days I did this we got a update so I’m not going to stop
Oh and I could give a hoot about the members market
Keep spamming all you like, they won't respond, do you actually not care about the members market or is our language becoming that ruined by Americanisms?

Associate
Honestly. In the last month I have moved forward 110 places in the queue for a 3080 non oc strix and I'm sure the vast majority of them have been cancellations based on the stock thread
Yeah it’s all cancellations I think Ocuk have less then 30 strix oc and less then 10 non oc it’s getting ridiculous at this point

Associate
hey just a quick question for anyone. if a competitor has a table saying that they have certain cards arriving at certain times does that mean that asus would have sent some of those models to OCUK too?
Nope. They could be using completely different distributors.

OCUK uses at least 2 distributors. One is terned 'grey market'. That means that dodgy Derek down t'Warehoise has gone to his mates who work at the port and got a back hander deal on a nod and a wink ;)

Associate
Keep spamming all you like, they won't respond, do you actually not care about the members market or is our language becoming that ruined by Americanisms?
Hey dude chill with the americanisms and they have responded in the past and the last time asus posted it was in response to me so yes al keep spamming dude!

Associate

Not really other wise they would have had EVGA since first week just like the competitor, OC are at bottom of list for all distributors it seems, maybe due to their tactics, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom