• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I get that you're trying to get into the Members Market as fast as possible, but I feel like they either have their alerts turned off on this thread or they just don't care - at this point, you're just getting a bit spammy for no gain. Please stop?

I think it would be fair to say this entire thread is spammy with the same general thing. Where is Product X because I ordered it at Date/Time and there have been Insert Elapsed time since product update?

Man of Honour
Yeah sorry, maybe that was a mistake on my part too then.
I understand, take a moment to read in full when you can.
But I explained what happened in the message. But to answer the question here too. They told me there wasn't enough room on the trailer.
But in the full message I explain why that isn't acceptable so when you can please read it.
I will do, just busy at the moment to digest it :)

Associate
Thanks!

If stock were coming in this week then Gibbo would have posted already, he always posts the incoming stock and if nothing is posted then there's none coming, right? ;)
nope, I read some comments from people posting yesterday and today their cards were shipped, brands not mentioned by Gibbo

Associate
maybe he is trying to get an answer
Yeah, no doubt. Me too. I'm just saying, it's clearly not helping, and it's just annoying - but not to the people he's trying to get at, just to us (or just me, maybe).

For context, ordered at 1424 on launch day, last mention of Strix OC ~October 26th (non-OC was Nov. 3rd or so, though), also very much wondering if there's any news.

Associate
i ordered 17:01 on launch day as soon as i finished work still 81 in Q for non oc
so im glad to see he is trying to get a reply from Gibbo or asus
But yeh to be fair we are getting annoyed at the slightest little thing
Im thinking stay off here !

Associate
Maybe so, but this isn't the fault of DPD and the fault of Overclockers not having my order on the trailer because there was no room. Which is not acceptable.

just offering an explanation as to why your order may not have fit on the DPD trailer.

Competitor is obviously aware that DPD have issues and have publicly announced yesterday on Twitter that there may be delays.

So Why haven’t OCuk mentioned anything?
No.. they just keep the parcel(s) till tomorrow and CBA to say anything

Associate
just offering an explanation as to why your order may not have fit on the DPD trailer.

Competitor is obviously aware that DPD have issues and have publicly announced yesterday on Twitter that there may be delays.

So Why haven’t OCuk mentioned anything?
No.. they just keep the parcel(s) till tomorrow and CBA to say anything

Thanks for the input. I'm honestly not sure.
If it was a trailer then it can hold 24-26 pallets of stock. I forget its been a while since I worked in Despatch.
I got no idea how busy Overclockers are, but 24-26 pallets of stock going to DPD is crazy. How a single GPU box wasn't able to fit on the trailer I got no idea.
Again, lets pretend that it was a full size trailer and all 24-26 pallets where at compacity that just a massive amount of stock. I'm trying to pick this from my old job as Despatch Tech Op at a fish factory and trying to imagine what it would be like at Overclockers.
If by trailer they mean a much smaller one then it starts to make more sence. You can get trailer that only take like 12 pallets. If DPD are delayed at Overclockers and Overclockers have a backlog they are trying to fit on a DPD trailer. It still doesn't explain the premature automatic emails.

Associate
I get that you're trying to get into the Members Market as fast as possible, but I feel like they either have their alerts turned off on this thread or they just don't care - at this point, you're just getting a bit spammy for no gain. Please stop?
Dude the only 2 days I did this we got a update so I’m not going to stop
Oh and I could give a hoot about the members market

Back
Top Bottom