• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Is that from a day 1 order? I started at 792 for a gaming x trio bought on launch day (now 325). Considering the website was inaccessible for much of that afternoon it's unbelievable that so many were sold in just a few hours.
As I posted way back when, based on the data we gathered in the forum around order numbers there were probably some ~3,000 orders by 1530 (an hour and a half after kick off), and 10,000 orders in ~15 hours.

2QjHgTd.png
(Please note that there's some inaccuracy, because people gave their order number to some degree of inaccuracy)
ujGlyhD.png

Quite nice that you can see the website-is-down periods there, too.

Associate
Thanks for that. I remember having an unofficial queue number of nearly 1200 back then... I used to think it was maybe something to do with me using paypal that made my order take longer to process, but looking at that, combined with the popularity of the trio, it probably is just that over 1k people ordered that card before me. I think my order finally went through with paypal at about 5:30pm after the first 4 debit card orders got cancelled and a fraud stop was put of my card.

Looks like I'm on target to break the 6 months mark!

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Trigger pulled..
Looking forward to Xmas now. :D
OK, we are expecting the first of the Pro to be here by Monday so my ETA shouldn't be far off, if at all.

I've spent the morning in our goods in department trying to get a grip on what's here. I've booked in a few hundred AMD CPUs and I hope to be able to sort through the MSI pallets this afternoon.
I'd be surprised if we can ship any of the MSI before DPD pull the trailer this evening but we'll do our best. At the very least I hope to have a much better idea of what's arrived by the end of the day.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Thanks for that. I remember having an unofficial queue number of nearly 1200 back then... I used to think it was maybe something to do with me using paypal that made my order take longer to process, but looking at that, combined with the popularity of the trio, it probably is just that over 1k people ordered that card before me. I think my order finally went through with paypal at about 5:30pm after the first 4 debit card orders got cancelled and a fraud stop was put of my card.

Looks like I'm on target to break the 6 months mark!
Because of the fit that our website had when 3080 launched, all I know for sure is that after our IT team pulled an all-nighter to fix the order downloader and all of the orders came through to us, we had just shy of 9000 3080 orders on the system. :eek:

Associate
@ScottiB
Any chance there are a few more eagles in the warehouse waiting being booked in?

I saw yesterday number 20 had theirs shipped and I’m 23rd. Any chance you’ve got it or am I waiting for another delivery?

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB
Any chance there are a few more eagles in the warehouse waiting being booked in?

I saw yesterday number 20 had theirs shipped and I’m 23rd. Any chance you’ve got it or am I waiting for another delivery?
I can't tell to be honest with you
We've got 40 pallets in the space that we'd usually hold half that so I can't access many of them right now.

Associate
OK, we are expecting the first of the Pro to be here by Monday so my ETA shouldn't be far off, if at all.

I've spent the morning in our goods in department trying to get a grip on what's here. I've booked in a few hundred AMD CPUs and I hope to be able to sort through the MSI pallets this afternoon.
I'd be surprised if we can ship any of the MSI before DPD pull the trailer this evening but we'll do our best. At the very least I hope to have a much better idea of what's arrived by the end of the day.
Your a star mate, thanks for that.
Mince pies and rum all round.

Back
Top Bottom