• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
There you again :p
You're really......... dragging.......this.......out.

to be fair its a conversation so meh, though probably not the right page for it ><

What I don't get is how the current advice is to keep pre order but "look elsewhere too" shouldn't be "sitting on your hands"

So really it would be great if we could discuss competitors and where else we can look considering that's the advice from staff >< Though i feel they have been lax with enforcing the "hinting" especially so, maybe they have taken this into account

But w.e, hopefully I'm pretty close now ^^

Associate
to be fair its a conversation so meh, though probably not the right page for it ><

What I don't get is how the current advice is to keep pre order but "look elsewhere too" shouldn't be "sitting on your hands"

So really it would be great if we could discuss competitors and where else we can look considering that's the advice from staff >< Though i feel they have been lax with enforcing the "hinting" especially so, maybe they have taken this into account

But w.e, hopefully I'm pretty close now ^^
Yeah I don’t see what’s the big deal considering the GPU shortage atm. It’s always better to discuss other things. Advertising other companies stuff I understand, but I don’t see an issue about talking about other competitors in general. For example talking about an overpriced GPU on another retailers site

Edit: for some reason can’t post more than 15 posts in 24 hours? Why

Edit 2: ok, was trying to make a thread to for private conversations can’t even do that either is it won’t let me

Last edited:
Don
Yeah I don’t see what’s the big deal considering the GPU shortage atm. It’s always better to discuss other things. Advertising other companies stuff I understand, but I don’t see an issue about talking about other competitors in general. For example talking about an overpriced GPU on another retailers site

Edit: for some reason can’t post more than 15 posts in 24 hours? Why

To stop people signing up for new accounts and then spamming the forum.
I would like to advise you that you are a new member, only just signed up, and you should familiarise yourself with the rules.

Associate
Associate
Got my queue update and I'm 1ST for the 3080 eagle. I can see the light ladies and gentlemen. Just 1 more card please. My birthday is in 10 days, this would be a great birthday present!!!

Back
Top Bottom