• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
What the hell my posts were removed for post count padding? Lmao

Trying to bring some levity, highlight the awesome number of pages this thread is up to? Wow

Wouldn't mind but I don't care how many posts I have :')

Guess I'll just go back to complaining and asking about gpu positions....

Last edited:
Associate
Is there any other way to be made aware of when a 3080 is in stock? I have waited so long and I just want a specific card. I want the ROG Strix 3080 to match my mobo. Sounds petty I know but it will keep my OCD in check haha.

Associate
Is there any other way to be made aware of when a 3080 is in stock? I have waited so long and I just want a specific card. I want the ROG Strix 3080 to match my mobo. Sounds petty I know but it will keep my OCD in check haha.

Well going by the backlog Gibbo posted last week:

Asus Strix 226x back orders, 18 shipped! (all should consider cancelling)
Asus Strix OC 585x back orders, 269 shipped (50+ queue position should consider cancelling)

You will be waiting a VERY long time..... Probably just have to grab the first you can find and hope that the 3080Ti when/if it comes out has stock and you are quick enough ;)

Associate

Nothing wrong with conforming components, just may be waiting longer, the card I pre ordered is the same as my mobo too (gigabyte) though I liked the look and features of the aorus cards, not just the matching ><

But yeah.. May want to get something for the mean time, or look at the member voucher system ocuk has going (though I don't think they're doing it for backlogged cards)

Associate
At the moment compromises need to be made. Just getting any 3080 is a win due to current circumstances.

Associate
The best maybe only realistic method of purchasing a 3000, series GPU at the moment and for a decent price. Is by joining a discord group. Alerts are good. Also people in the chat will always let you know when a GPU has dropped.

I was able to purchase an GPU few weeks back for retail price.

Also, it does seem that 3000 series are becoming more available now

There were multiple founders edition drops today. I could have easily purchased 2nd one if it was permitted.

Back
Top Bottom