• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Noobs.........so you haven't read the rules :rolleyes:

I'll spell it out for you - Patriot memory + OCUK competitor + pricing. Do you need to be provided with a link :rolleyes:

I don't make the rules so why not contact the Mods to discuss you're take on them? I'm sure they'd enjoy it........

BTW, if it's a company is not a capital "G"?
Imagine calling people ‘noobs’ in 2021 lol.

Associate
If that's you're best retort.......
From the looks of things you seem like you are in your 30’s-50’s but the way you talk to others ‘calling people noobs’ makes its seem like you have the mentality of a child. Calling someone a ‘noob’ is something my little brother would say XD.... and he’s 11

Last edited:
Associate
And you must be still at school :D

So 50 is your goal. Beware, the Mods have said they may reset post counts at their discretion....
Well, I’m glad you can figure out the math. Still... calling someone a ‘noob’ is both funny and sad:cry:. By the amounts of posts you’ve made it’s clear to me you spend half of you life on this forum. And what are you talking about 50 is you goal? I actually haven’t a clue what your on about

Associate
I wouldnt assume that all new people are scalpers. Im currently 45th in the queue for the 3080 Gigabyte Eagle.
True, but when the last voucher was open to the whole forum, an OC staffer personally cancelled 50 orders and banned the buyers from the forum for attempted scalping. I'm sure others got away with it.

The latest vouchers have created a big influx of new members. I'm sure some are scalpers.......

OC are trying their best to get cards to gamers and should be applauded for it.

Associate
Well, I’m glad you can figure out the math. Still... calling someone a ‘noob’ is both funny and sad:cry:. By the amounts of posts you’ve made it’s clear to me you spend half of you life on this forum. And what are you talking about 50 is you goal? I actually haven’t a clue what your on about
And way you're dragging everything out into multiple posts is a bit cringe worthy.

Look, I know you're attempting to troll me but I'm not going to bite......

And what are you talking about 50 is you goal? I actually haven’t a clue what your on about

I believe you, 49 others wouldn't ;)
Pure coincidence........

Associate
He was advertising another company........

You'll have missed my edit - OCUK pay for the forum so they're entitled to make the rules as they see fit.

Save yourself some greif and read the rules :D

Not just that, I feel it's to prevent a whole load of legal hassle that's just not worth it, like you say it's owned by ocuk, so even people speaking negatively of other companies might be considered liable or something stupid

just not worth it.

Although, i don't know how someone got away with saying "high street retailers" when we all know there's only one now :')

Associate
Not just that, I feel it's to prevent a whole load of legal hassle that's just not worth it, like you say it's owned by ocuk, so even people speaking negatively of other companies might be considered liable or something stupid

just not worth it.

Although, i don't know how someone got away with saying "high street retailers" when we all know there's only one now :')
It's free advertising at OCUK's expense so I fully understand why they don't allow it. I don't understand the OP's attitude because they've been here long enough to know what's acceptable.

Associate
It's free advertising at OCUK's expense so I fully understand why they don't allow it. I don't understand the OP's attitude because they've been here long enough to know what's acceptable.
Who really cares though, it’s not like discussing competitors is a bad thing it’s not like it’s going to ruin their business, besides these companies probably make lots of money from selling all these expensive PC Components !

Associate
Who really cares though, it’s not like discussing competitors is a bad thing it’s not like it’s going to ruin their business, besides these companies probably make lots of money from selling all these expensive PC Components !
There you again :p
You're really......... dragging.......this.......out.

As I said, contacts the mods to discuss you're proposed rule changes ;)

Back
Top Bottom