• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Sounds like people making up toss just to get the TUF queue moving. I wouldn't worry until you get an official confirmation from, you know, the people that make them!

Are you deluded? "To get the queue moving" , given the quantities coming in even if it was moving it's still going to take an age.

Use a bit of common sense instead of making up make believe to believe you're getting a TUF anytime soon.

Associate
Are you deluded? "To get the queue moving" , given the quantities coming in even if it was moving it's still going to take an age.

Use a bit of common sense instead of making up make believe to believe you're getting a TUF anytime soon.

Perhaps you got the wrong idea. Anyway my head hurts from reading that. I don't have a TUF on order, I have been reading a lot to keep my own anxiety in check, I've read nothing from ASUS regarding a cease of production, that is all.
People make their own decisions but this one needs fact checking first before making it.

Edit: I'm awaiting an Eagle, which don't land for 2 weeks and even then, I don't think I'll get one from the first batch. Don't presume I'm not getting my own heartache from this debacle.

Soldato
IMO OCUK have handled this worse than anyone else but it's too late to do anything about it if you hope to see a card this year. They know this.

The only thing you can do is remember this when it comes to future purchases. Shame as OCUK have been great for me in the past but all recent experiences have been meh.

Associate
I'm so sick of this **** show. There is absolutely NO excuse for the lack of communication from OC. None. Do better.

What a mistake it was ordering here. Zero ability to acquire stock. Zero communication.

Associate
These might be stupid questions but there aren't many places I can get this information. I'm waiting to see if I would get an Asus Strix OC from this delivery.

How does this work? Do I get an email that my product will be shipped or just have it suddenly delivered at my house? (asking this as it is midday and no update yet :( ) I am position 33 and was hoping to get one with this small + very small stock.
Will there be a queue update along with the shipment they mentioned?
Did anyone get a grasp of what small & very small stock means?

Associate
@Gibbo is it possible to get a rough ETA on the non OC TUF and STRIX 3080's. I'm 37th and 25th in the queue and ive seen no updates concerning the stock situation for these cards. I've been following your updates and it looks like there have been no shipments since launch?. I'm begining to contemplate cancelling my orders and purchasing the OC versions elsewhere. I've contacted customer service and they have told me they have no info on the stock side of things and that you are the person to speak too.

Cheers

Associate
This is ridiculous...how long am I supposed to wait for the queue position? ...it seems like everyone had their emails... and I have still got nothing :/ ...ordered 2 days ago :D :p

Associate
I thought it was just an RTX card, and will work with the 20 series as well ?
The game is redeemed through Geforce experience, it will check that a 3000 series card is installed and register your card against the game to unlock it. Your 20 series card will run it no probs but if you bought a code off e-bay you need a 3000 seies card in your machine to redeem...

Associate
I've cancelled my order for the TUF non OC, I didn't realise there was no shipments of this card coming to the UK. Now I do, no point keeping the order, Queue positon 1559, not moved since Sept, no point.

Where have you heard this or was it just due to the lack of updates from both Asus and OC?

Associate
You know why they not give us clear information about stock ?
Because most ppl make cancellation preorders and they scare this a lot £££ thats why silent from OCUK

Back
Top Bottom