• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I am not necessarily in a huge rush for my card (just wish there was a bit more info on lead times), but the amount of people I know who casually just managed to go on amazon just as they'd done a restock, etc like 2-3 weeks down the line and have their card already feels like a hude middle finger from the GPU gods :D I think it would bother me less if I'd ordered almost any other card than the elusive Eagle, which seem to be more endangered than actual Eagles. Feel like I bet on the wrong horse at the wrong bookie :D

Associate
yC94KGG
hi just waiting for a tuf 3080OC, no hurry!

Associate
Press 'Alt and F4' together and it comes up with the shipping list.
Yep, and when he comes back after that he should try the caps lock.

I am not necessarily in a huge rush for my card (just wish there was a bit more info on lead times), but the amount of people I know who casually just managed to go on amazon just as they'd done a restock, etc like 2-3 weeks down the line and have their card already feels like a hude middle finger from the GPU gods :D I think it would bother me less if I'd ordered almost any other card than the elusive Eagle, which seem to be more endangered than actual Eagles. Feel like I bet on the wrong horse at the wrong bookie :D
We are cursed, this is our purgatory. At least we're suffering together? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I agree that it's been a real mess, but this would be quite an escalation (in my view). While we wait to find out, other GPUs will shortly be announced and released. Options are coming.
Agreed, this would be pretty next level bs if it did happen, as if the MSI debacle wasn't bad enough. More options is definitely always a good thing, of course, so at least there's that!

Associate
I had a dream.... I woke up and my 3080 was waiting on my desk for me....

I woke up it wasn’t real man IT WASNT REAL
This is the dream. Why don't you wake up and play on your 3080? :p

Agreed, this would be pretty next level bs if it did happen, as if the MSI debacle wasn't bad enough. More options is definitely always a good thing, of course, so at least there's that!
Yeah, we might not feel so tense in a couple of weeks' time. 3070, more 3080s, various Radeon 6000s...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom