• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Permabanned
zeed you o me £10

you must have missed the 3900xt then that beats the 3080 and the 3090 the bet was that the big Navi would beat both and it did beat the 3090 in most games even if it was just one game which it was more than one game it still won so i win be very careful when betting son in the future.
bet was for 3090 id not expecrt AMD to come close to it. Even tho It's not as fast and used overclocked card and memory hoax still did better than expected waiting for paypal details.

Associate
Any update about the MSI shipments?

From Gibbo's thread:

*MSI UPDATE*

3090 Gaming Trio - Small amount shipping from MSI factory 23rd October, ETA with OcUK end of October
3090 Ventus - Very small amount shipping same date
3080 Gaming Trio - Large amount shopping 23rd with a small additional amount shipping 31st
3080 Ventus - OK amount shipping from MSI factory 31st, due with us a week later.

Soldato
From Gibbo's thread:

*MSI UPDATE*

3090 Gaming Trio - Small amount shipping from MSI factory 23rd October, ETA with OcUK end of October
3090 Ventus - Very small amount shipping same date
3080 Gaming Trio - Large amount shopping 23rd with a small additional amount shipping 31st
3080 Ventus - OK amount shipping from MSI factory 31st, due with us a week later.
Cheers. Yep aware of the above just wondering if there has been anything after this. Where they are in transit. Etc.

Associate
OK Asus non OC rtx 3080 on order with a queue position greater than 1000.

Considering cancelling and dipping my toe in the AMD RX 6800 Xt pool.

Any advice, thoughts?

I didn't expect buying a high end GPU to be like playing blackjack tbh.

Permabanned
OK Asus non OC rtx 3080 on order with a queue position greater than 1000.

Considering cancelling and dipping my toe in the AMD RX 6800 Xt pool.

Any advice, thoughts?

I didn't expect buying a high end GPU to be like playing blackjack tbh.
ye be fast on F5 on 18th november or ya be in another 1000 queue

It's always been like this on high end first 5 minutes or waiting game. This waiting game is just long as xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Associate
That's the other point with the Inno cards not arriving, stock can be sent from the MSI factory on the 23rd and is expected by 31st October, roughly one week, whereas we are being told the inno cards have sat portside for all that time.

Back
Top Bottom