• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
OK Asus non OC rtx 3080 on order with a queue position greater than 1000.

Considering cancelling and dipping my toe in the AMD RX 6800 Xt pool.

Any advice, thoughts?

I didn't expect buying a high end GPU to be like playing blackjack tbh.

Don't cancel the order. Wait for AMD RX 6800 XT reviews before making a decision.

Associate
That's the other point with the Inno cards not arriving, stock can be sent from the MSI factory on the 23rd and is expected by 31st October, roughly one week, whereas we are being told the inno cards have sat portside for all that time.
Can we have an update on the inno cards please? I whats the hold up? Are we going into 2021 with this? 4 months? 5? 6?

Even I’m getting the hump with this now, and I’m a very patient guy.

Soldato
OK Asus non OC rtx 3080 on order with a queue position greater than 1000.

Considering cancelling and dipping my toe in the AMD RX 6800 Xt pool.

Any advice, thoughts?

I didn't expect buying a high end GPU to be like playing blackjack tbh.

I'd treat it like a new job and not give up the old one until the new one is secured.

Permabanned
the bet was the AMD big navi would beat the 3080 and 90 it did, that is all i said. it beat both 80 and 90 in battlefield 5 so i win the bet. if you think I lost ask the forum then they'll tell you that I've won the bet ps probably waste my 15 post per day on this.
bet was for 3090 id not expecrt AMD to come close to it. Even tho It's not as fast and used overclocked card and memory hoax still did better than expected waiting for paypal details.

Associate
Can we have an update on the inno cards please? I whats the hold up? Are we going into 2021 with this? 4 months? 5? 6?

Even I’m getting the hump with this now, and I’m a very patient guy.
I've emailed them to see what the stock is going to be like going forward, it's really disappointing when Inno prob only have 150-250 ish people waiting on cards from x2-x4 and they aren't fufilling them. You would think they would try and sort out the easier queues to make people happy and want to buy Inno3d which will help their brand in europe.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order *******.

You are currently in queue position 1

I was 40 last time, oh well..

Associate
Don't cancel the order. Wait for AMD RX 6800 XT reviews before making a decision.
Great advice, Never.. ever go in blindly buying purely on a tech demo. Especially As they are geared to make the new shiny thing look absolutely killer. Wait for the reviews !! That's why I'm still along way to go to getting my TUF, as I watched about 4 reviews before slamming my hand on buy now.

Back
Top Bottom