• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Anyone waiting on zotac amp holo or amp extreme the cards are pushed back again.

Apparently the zotac amp holo is released first and I just received this from zotac that the amp is due first 2 weeks of nov which means at least 2 weeks so amp extreme end of nov to dec

LOL I'm still waiting on my non-OC from those *******. I wouldn't be surprised if the amp holo production has also stopped for the AMP Extremes to take priority.

******* scummy business practises are happening with this dog **** launch.

I've been made to feel like a retard going with Zotac.

Associate
Anyone waiting on zotac amp holo or amp extreme the cards are pushed back again.

Apparently the zotac amp holo is released first and I just received this from zotac that the amp is due first 2 weeks of nov which means at least 2 weeks so amp extreme end of nov to dec

So the holo's won’t be received by retailers until the middle of November at the earliest and then theres a queue for the product on top of that. i pre ordered the amp holo last week with a view to receiving it before Christmas. always was a opimist lol. i might end up with a 6800xt at this rate... not owned a radeon card for 15 years, the 1900xt

Associate
And now my watch is over...

3080 FE ordered yesterday, arrived today and is all set up. First time having a FE card. Quite like it! Good luck to all, may all your GPU's arrive swiftly and safely!

3080.png

Associate
Mostly crazy prices from unauthorized dealers... think I'd rather wait to get it at MSRP from somewhere that will honour a warranty. It's a lot of money to gamble.
A lot of it, yes, most ads were for ~1000 EUR from an obvious scalp website, but you do get the odd rain forest link, I paid £711 with delivery for mine, which is cheaper than store price in UK, worth keeping an eye out if you're waiting anyway

Associate
A lot of it, yes, most ads were for ~1000 EUR from an obvious scalp website, but you do get the odd rain forest link, I paid £711 with delivery for mine, which is cheaper than store price in UK, worth keeping an eye out if you're waiting anyway
Nice setup and good choice of footy team. Enjoy your new card YNWA

Associate
Got my card today. No Haribo. Sent in strapped box direct from ASUS. Looks like these are being sent from ASUS to us. That's what it looks like. As it was in a ASUS Brown box with ASUS Tape and wire straps. Then inside was my card in its retail box.

The thing is a beast. I've been so lucky. I've got a overcloinh monster. Been real lucky on the silicone lottery for once. My 1080ti FTW3 was terrible over clocker.
This thing even auto tuned in the new Geforce experience software for RTX no need for MSI afterburner anymore really. I am still using MSI AB as no way to OC the G6x. GEFORCE experience auto tuning said +170 on the core. I was very surprised. The thing boost and locked at 2100mhz. At 58-63c. Manually overlcokers on afterburner +180 on core and +800 on G6x. Got just over 17987 in top 50 of scores on leader board. For time spy with same CPU and GPU. 3800x/3080

I've turned it back down to +100 and +500 no need for that much but I ran tests for 1 hour rock stable. Even was able to do +1000mhz on G6x. Getting the full fat 21Gbps speeds. No issues.

RTX broadcast software is amazing. Very good. Got my 1 year GFN and watch dogs legion codes redeemed. Currently playing legion on my Nvidia shield on GFN as my son is playing on pc with mate loving the new GPU

So my 1080tu FTW 3 with overclock was super hot 82c and super loud. My new ASUS 3080 TUF OC. at same locked 144hz on my Gsync 144hz 1440p LG Ultragear GL850 in same games is running at 50c lol. I may need a 240hz 1440p monitor.

So happy. BUT I WANT MY HARIOBOS. lol

Amazing card. And so lucky to hit the silicone lottery finally. It's been a while since 900 Geforce since I had a amazing overclocker.

Back
Top Bottom