• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Well the 3070 launch did not go differently. A different seller said over 60k people tried to buy a card at launch. I find hard to believe that 60K people have £550-600 laying around in the middle of a pandemic, desperately waiting to buy a new GPU. So much for delaying the date in order to allow for more stock to be available.

Associate
I just got my order confirmed (evega xc3 black gaming) from an Italian rain forest, just kept my phone about through the day and kept the telegram group open, if you act within a minute or two, you get a pretty good chance at securing stock. I'll be cancelling my ocuk queue position as soon as I receive the parcel

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFciuCdyIDkBORJRFQ

Similar, but mine was a lovely German forest and at RRP too. Hopefully shipping tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Telegram & Twitter notifications are defo the way to go! Only started looking to buy two days ago!

Associate
Well the 3070 launch did not go differently. A different seller said over 60k people tried to buy a card at launch. I find hard to believe that 60K people have £550-600 laying around in the middle of a pandemic, desperately waiting to buy a new GPU. So much for delaying the date in order to allow for more stock to be available.
most people's universal credit payments come in right about now :D

Associate
And now my watch is over...

3080 FE ordered yesterday, arrived today and is all set up. First time having a FE card. Quite like it! Good luck to all, may all your GPU's arrive swiftly and safely!

3080.png

That is a serious set up! Enjoy!

Associate
I think hes basically just confirmed that whatever was in hk was horseshite? The only comment on inno was november as if they have been supplying a vast amount already. Also were deffo meant to have arrived BEFORE the end of october?

Associate
just got my position - ordered oct 26th, position 1106... unless santa can pull this out of the bag i think id have better look praying to get this before 2021. Anyone thinking of jumping ship to amd, if their RT is decent?

Associate
I think hes basically just confirmed that whatever was in hk was horseshite? The only comment on inno was november as if they have been supplying a vast amount already. Also were deffo meant to have arrived BEFORE the end of october?

I think the comment you are referring to in November is the RTX3070 not the 3080 we're waiting for

Associate
Nice Setup

Thank you :)

Nice setup and good choice of footy team. Enjoy your new card YNWA

Thank you, YNWA buddy!

beautiful setup :)

Thanks to you :)

That is a serious set up! Enjoy!

Thanks, 15 years of PC gaming has got me here with updates over all that time!

Love the set up, but the baseball bats look very short im hoping that your screens are huge :p

Thank you, they are all 27" screens, baseball bats are both 1:1 replicas :D

Nice. I would like to recommend nice ultrawide monitor. One to rule them all. And one 16:10 on the side.

Thanks, yeah potentially. Gaming monitor is an Asus Rog PG279Q and is only 6 months old so am in no rudh!

Associate
So the holo's won’t be received by retailers until the middle of November at the earliest and then theres a queue for the product on top of that. i pre ordered the amp holo last week with a view to receiving it before Christmas. always was a opimist lol. i might end up with a 6800xt at this rate... not owned a radeon card for 15 years, the 1900xt

Out of curiosity what queue position are you?

Back
Top Bottom