• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Hi, I've checked a few pages but can't spend all night.... has anyone received shipping email on the Eagle's due this week? Trying to see if I've missed out or not. Queue position 37. Thanks

B9-

B9-

Associate
Starting to worry my tuf oc won't be here by new year and I'll end up getting hit with some stupid charges once Brexit goes through. I'm at 752 in the queue now and am going to have to make a decision on what to do over the next few weeks.

Associate
Must say I am thoroughly enjoying seeing that unnamed main competitor seems to have cleared at least 100 orders for EVGA cards, working on a generous 50% cancellation rate there, while OC have managed to ship a big fat zero. :rolleyes:

Has anyone at OC Towers checked there’s not a lorry stuck waiting in the car park for the last three weeks?

But then Gibbon would need to move one of his Ferrari's lol

Associate
Anyone waiting on zotac amp holo or amp extreme the cards are pushed back again.

Apparently the zotac amp holo is released first and I just received this from zotac that the amp is due first 2 weeks of nov which means at least 2 weeks so amp extreme end of nov to dec

Back
Top Bottom