• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
No TUF for Christmas (1500tish in a line)it is gonna be a cancellation from me too guys. I will buy ps5 and upgrade 2nd monitor. Sorry OC and nvidia but this is bonkers, you get me?

Thank you, I'm transferring to the queue without deliveries sounds great :D, I wish there were more decisions like yours :p;):D

Associate
Hoping to here something about Inno at some point... not many videos of the card and seems on their twitter feed theres a few others who haven't heard much. I know theres an email someone got about some sort of shipment.... so hopefully here something in a week or 2. Seems similar situation with PNY

Associate
I’m 522 so count yourself lucky. How can nvidia **** this up so bad
They launched too early, it's as simple as that. They wanted to gain ahead start on the new consoles and AMD's "Big NAVI", as much as it's p*ssed most of us off it seems to have worked. They know they'll sell every card they and the AIBs can make (for now), here's hoping that AMD can release something that's close to the 3080 in performance but at nearer to £500 MSRP.

Then nVidia can go **Fully star out swearing** themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
They launched too early, it's as simple as that. They wanted to gain ahead start on the new consoles and AMD's "Big NAVI", as much as it's p*ssed most of us off it seems to have worked. They now they'll sell every card they and the AIBs can make (for now), here's hoping that AMD can release something that's close to the 3080 in performance but at nearer to £500 MSRP.

If AMD do, they will get my order and NVidia can suck my balls, quite frankly...

Associate
Just had DPD at the door with my Gigabyte Vision 3080 and one pack of Tangfastics! Can confirm it's real. Shame I need to get through a lot of work today before I can properly unbox :(

Nice man, wish my dpd came as early as yours. I’ll be about 4/5 for my vision to come, but it’s the misses birthday today so no chance of installing tonight lol

Tul

Tul

Associate
So guys.
What’s the deal with Zotac?

Board revision? RGB issues?
All I see is no shipments & the competition showing TBC.

I’m 25th in line for the Trinity OC and slowly pulling my hair out with not a single person getting a dispatch.

Back
Top Bottom