• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Riding in the snow is fun right? haha Jesus too many moments to list in 20 years riding.... my at the time wife made me sell the ZX10R when she saw a tank cam doing 193 of Creg-ny-Baa on the Island, so got rid of the wife and replaced her with a panigale 1299 (turned out cheaper!) ;)

I suspect that she left because of the tiny D :p

Permabanned
Looks like the PNY did not arrive!
Man looks like NOTHING ARRIVED gotta say this week im actually disappointed. As it is i moved to trying get card from anywhere in europe. Could have had EVGA at MSRP on Tueseday but was stupid enough thinking OCUK will actually send some EAGLES out this week. Not making that retarded mistake again :D

Associate
Ok so if we go with those numbers instead, how between Oct 2nd and now did i only move 11 positions in the queue... with "55 3080 trios" received?

55 Trios since the 17th of September. We know that 5 were the initial batch on the 18th from what Customer Service has said, and 30 on the 29th of September from this Gibbo post. 55-5-30 = 20, so that is only 20 unaccounted for. The only Trios we know have shipped since the queue existed on the 2nd were the "small" number on the 15 Oct, which IIRC there was some oddities about (14th in the queue reported a shipping email, but 7 or 8th didn't get one, and the start of the queue only moved 8 or 9 places. OC Customer Service reported 11 shipped when asked). If we assume the 11 OC said is correct that lines up exactly with your number, if the 8 queue movement is correct, that means 8 + some cancellations, and leaves 9-12 Trios of the 55 unaccounted for, but there was a non-specific batch of MSI cards mentioned on 21st Sept so that could be those.

I'm not saying its good, but, I think that is just all the cards they've had.

Associate
Gigabyte OC gaming, 369 - 350...so 19 cancellations. Yay.

I'm not sure what is more worrying, the fact that zero cards seem to be arriving to OC for many different brands, while other suppliers have had MULTIPLE on a near daily basis, or the fact that they insist that they "have the best relationship with suppliers and are among the biggest buyers, so can guarantee the most stock"

...either they believe that and are truly delusional, or are just lying to people's faces.

Associate
i suspect fallaize is comparing the wrong emails. He says hes in pos 65 but ronan91 is in 65. they can't both share the same place so i would say his data point is wrong ;) - With that said we have seen the odd person move in the wrong direction of a queue so you question re trusting queue emails is still a valid one
Possible...

But then Mindrust would also have been wrong about his queue too. I know my email today had me moving one place - so his should have too (at least)
Again - admit that this could be human error on our part.

Associate
For anyone unhappy about their queue position, bear in mind after the Inno3D mess from last week, my queue position has gone from 10th to 82nd for my iChill X3 3080. Just hope that's just a system error and doesn't reflect the reality when the cards finally turn up!!

Associate
For anyone unhappy about their queue position, bear in mind after the Inno3D mess from last week, my queue position has gone from 10th to 82nd for my iChill X3 3080. Just hope that's just a system error and doesn't reflect the reality when the cards finally turn up!!

Oh, so you think the cards are actually going to show up sometime do you

(LOL)

Associate
A competitor that has the FE's has listed that they received some PNYs and have started shipping them, but we had no news on anything. I had a chance of another 3080 but thought that we are going to have a delivery this week and should be shipped by next week but we get no news or updates , apart from the queue email that does not mean anything. the orther site has had 315 3080 delivered this week and here we properly only had ok amount lol

Back
Top Bottom