• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
For all the guys on the discord, I don't suppose there is an update on the Zotac Cards, preferably the non-OC trinity 3080s :D

Or, an update from @Gibbo on these would be great, its been a while since we had one ?

Associate
To be honest, why is Gigabytes' info more trustworthy than OC's? We have that gigabyte rep saying they have arrived, @GIGA-Man avoiding the topic, and OC's staff saying the system shows none have been checked in. While clealy something odd is happening I still don't get why you all seem certain that it is all OC's fault? What am I missing?

I mean, sure, OC could actually give us meaningful updates and avoid all this drama... and they only have themselves to blame for this for not doing so, but still, I still think it could be anyones fault the Eagles aren't here.
Well that's it, isn't it? IF OC aren't responsible for the **** up, you would think they would tell us in short order - but no, they are clamming up.

Also, a CS rep let slip that they had some eagles arrive, then change their mind minutes later. Sorry, but it smells worse than my socks......and DAMN.....they are ripe.

Associate

Not trying to depreciate your problems. Just get irritated when people come in here and ask questions and people yell "they are all going in prebuilds" with little evidence. I'm sorry that that irritation backfired on you.

If people haven't noticed since the previous topic I've been trying to do OC's job for them and keep track of what is happening, answer questions, build a list of queue data to help us know what is going on, and even tried making an unofficial shipment update (and am still very suspicious that the day I intended to post the second one they sent the first of the general queue updates to everyone, middle of a Wednesday... since I was using queue updates to work out what had shipped, and I'd said that was when I'd do the second, it felt almost targeted to make it impossible to do what they SHOULD be doing).

Associate
Sorry to all those that were disappointed by the update I posted today, I can only pass on the info I get.

I will try and do this weekly for you so there is some understanding of shipments and if it's weekly there is less chance of the numbers changing from what I've posted previously. I try and answer all direct messages to me, currently for RTX30 I am getting so many of the same question or people posting showing their (totally understandable) frustration, I will not reply to most questions about the stock at the moment.

I will as I say, keep trying to post a weekly update as early that week as I can.

Last edited:
Associate
Not trying to depreciate your problems. Just get irritated when people come in here and ask questions and people yell "they are all going in prebuilds" with little evidence. I'm sorry that that irritation backfired on you.

If people haven't noticed since the previous topic I've been trying to do OC's job for them and keep track of what is happening, answer questions, build a list of queue data to help us know what is going on, and even tried making an unofficial shipment update (and am still very suspicious that the day I intended to post the second one they sent the first of the general queue updates to everyone, middle of a Wednesday... since I was using queue updates to work out what had shipped, and I'd said that was when I'd do the second, it felt almost targeted to make it impossible to do what they SHOULD be doing).

Yeah mate, sorry I got a bit tetchy there.

Associate
Sorry to all those that were disappointed by the update I posted today, I can only pass on the info I get.

I will try and do this weekly for you so there is some understanding of shipments and if it's weekly there is less chance of the numbers changing from what I've posted previously. I try and answer all direct messages to me, currently for RTX30 I am getting so many of the same question or people posting showing their (totally understandable) frustration, I will not reply to most questions about the stock at the moment.

I will as I say, keep trying to post a weekly update as early that week as I can.
Cheers for your help, we were just left disappointed about the lack of information about the 3080 Eagles, that never arrived, that were due

Associate
Well that's it, isn't it? IF OC aren't responsible for the **** up, you would think they would tell us in short order - but no, they are clamming up.

Also, a CS rep let slip that they had some eagles arrive, then change their mind minutes later. Sorry, but it smells worse than my socks......and DAMN.....they are ripe.
Not if they are NDA. That might be with the supplier or with whoever these cards are going to. Could potentially be a business thats paying them extra to obtain these cards.

Permabanned

just ask them for their address thats what i do lol.

Associate
What's the point of this post?

I've had my order processed - happy days I should receive it by Monday.

My point was you can pick them up without waiting in a massive queue if you know where to look and use the right tools.

Good luck to all - this launch is a real drag and I hope that Nvidia and the AIB's come good for you guys soon.

Associate

If they not going in prebuilds then they going up on ebay double the price.

Associate
Must've been the OC version or for SI. Ive been sitting in 4th position for the trinity non oc for a couple of weeks now. Only reason i haven't cancelled or bothered to look elsewhere is that im this low in the queue, but damn sure ain't doing business here anymore.

he didnt clarify which type of Zotac card they had stock for, just mentioned to me to order the Zotac Trinity as they shipped out 75 cards

Another guy mention that to this date they have not received any amp extreme or holo 3080s, so those guys who ordered on day one are still waiting

God knows how long it will take for ppl to get what they ordered

The TUF seems the most popular at 2000+ active pre-orders

I reckon the palit and amp extreme are the least popular, at 25 only in the que.

Associate
Dude they aren't small fish a net of 14 mill last year which is only 0.8 million off what caseking netted in germany does not indicate small fish at all

They may well be not small fish according to you and some figures but they are pathetically bad at getting the stock we want and communication on the subject is vague, ambiguous and misleading at times.

Back
Top Bottom