• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
These are starnge times. Deal with it.
The law says that if after 30 days a retailer has not delivered then you can get a full refund. But you don't what that.
Naive at best. This behaviour is not unusual for OcUK, "pre order" of other items has been met with indignation at contacting CS staff when trying to understand when an item money has been taken for will be available. The point in this situation is that its for much more expensive components causing additional angst. C19 has nothing to do with this issue as you put the "strange times", its poor customer service plain and simple....

Associate
Anyone heard much about the Watch Dogs Legion codes? Really don't want to be stuck with COD and would honestly prefer they delay me until a better promo came out than get a COD code (not literally, I'm being emphatic (gimme my card please! :) ) Will we get an update on what code we'll get with our card or when the codes for Legion run out?

my eagle 3080 OC i coming today and i got my watchdogs legion code with the dispatch email

Associate
i already cancelled and bought a 3090 but here are my thoughts.
The vibe that i am getting from OC isnt that they want to hold our money and get a profit by the interest rate but exactly the opposite , i am getting the feeling that they want us to cancel and eventually they are selling their cards like the pny 3090 and other cards that are getting in stock for a 10% under the usual scalpers price.
the pny 3090 was 1500 pounds at the start of this race and now are at 1720 + the same applies to other cards that come in stock.
I know that they have the right to do it but ethically wise i think that is their loss.
Being a Greek living in Ireland , ordering from UK and having a north Korean service i am kinda confused and dissapointed.
sorry for the mistakes but English isnt my native language

Soldato
I GOT MY RTX3080 BEFORE IT WAS DUE!!
DPD dispatch email said monday, got it this morning, oh the irony of it all.
I will never pre-order anything again, more patience less haste in future. Lesson learned.
Ventus 3080 btw, good luck all who are waiting, back in a bit, got to put the old 1070 out to pasture.

Associate
So.. I've cancelled my Asus TUF non oc 3080. I was position 2111... anyone that is in a queue behind me, good luck.
Originally my annoyance was with the lack of stock on Nvidias behalf... But now it's just with overclockers.
At least Nvidia isn't getting my hopes up and taking pre orders, giving me a false sense of hope that I might be able to have a 3080 at Xmas lol.
Why are pre orders still been taken on these cards. Why could I order a card, be placed in position 2111 and find out that none of these cards have been shipped yet ? If overclockers had stopped taking any orders back in October 1st I'd have had no issues and just had to deal with waiting until orders are being taken again. But they didn't stop and it's frustrating to know that people are still able to order these cards, and at this rate they won't see them until next summer and over clockers don't seem to have any issues with it. And I'm sure 99% of everyone in this forum is thinking the same...
Stop taking orders until you have filled majority of current orders at least

On a side note... I did have a card from a competitor in my basket but when I clicked buy I find out they don't ship to republic of Ireland anymore. Turns out most of the competitors have stopped shipping to Ireland in the last month or so because of a recent VAT change here. Very upsetting lol.

Soldato
i could never have imagined that if i gave a company £700 of my money in good faith, a company that outright brags about its connections and partnership strength to acquire the product i'm buying, that two months later not only has my product not arrived, but there is no sign of it arriving and the shop i have bought it respond with vague, mixed and often innaccurate messages and a general sense of irritation that they're having to interact with the customers at all, beyond sitting on their cash.

i'm sitting in the TUF non-OC queue and feel like i've been cut adrift. i don't have the connections to find anything more out about my order and it shouldn't be my responsibility to, but OCUK do should be absolutely breaking their backs to find out exactly what is happening with every single card they've taken cash for and communicating it to those who have already paid for it, that's their job.

if they don't have those connections to get answers, and are just infact a passive storefront who gets what they're given when they're given it, then they had no place taking so many orders in the first place.

so cancel if you are not hsppy

Associate
I payed for next day delivery on my ASUS TUF OC, do you think this is pointless? Will it be sent next day regardless?
Currently place 1237 in the queue btw.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom